𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲

okay, starting off with a warning because this book MAY go down if i don't

self mutilation. no, i'm not kidding. skip this if you don't like reading katsuki tear and crush his throat

hanahaki disease, but if it was different and more painful :)

it's not a ship, but it is implied that katsuki had a crush on someone.

whump / angst

no, i'm not kidding. read the top and go back. i'm not letting this book go down cause of somebody who ain't read my fucking warnings and decides to report this cause they decide to do so

cause this book will be back up the moment it goes down

🖤🖤🖤

katsuki cries.

he cries a pretty color of black. and he looks at it, and cries more.

he cries because the pain hurts. all it could probably take was a kiss to reverse it all.

but knowing that this was real life and not a fucking fairy tale; hurted.

katsuki can feel his throat and lungs burn. he cries even more. pretty blue jewels turning into precious dark petals slowly.

they fall into his hands, and he can't help but smile. he finds them pretty. gorgeous, even.

they felt soft and light in his hands, and the more he cried, the more he fell.

his eyes hurted, too. he drops them and rubs them. he stops suddenly, crying out as the burning pain in his throat.

it dies down quietly. his mouth still open, but nothing came out. only hoarse whimpers and short, muffled screams that sounded like glitchy, cut off noises you'd hear in a video game.

it was only then when he throws up a whole flower — one with thorns and black petals — was when he spits up blood. the dark red liquid slowly becoming darker; black even.

he didn't dare to swallow; didn't dare to reach to the back of his throat to feel what the prickly thorns did to his throat.

and then he feels it again. and again. and again. and again. and again.

until he's dry heaving and gasping for air, his breathing coming out dry.

but it starts up for a short while until he gets the unbearable feeling to just...

cut open your throat

slit it up until it's nothing left

he could barely move. the feelings and thoughts beginning to become stronger and igniting a flame, burning deep down in his gurgling stomach that's been left unattended.

he grips his throat with his hands, crying harder. do it- do it- do it- just rip it out just do it-

katsuki hopes that they were happy.

he gags, throat finally running out of sounds to produce. he couldn't make any sounds, but if there were a sound he would make..

it'd be the soft sigh of pleasure as he rips apart his throat, aiming for the trachea. he wants to grip and rip it out. wants to shred it until there was nothing left.

but he supposes that the flowers did it for him.

his eyes were probably as pretty as the flowers he cried; black and lifeless.

his blood was probably as pretty as the flowers he cried; black and bold.

his fingers grazed the pretty petals, feeling how soft they were. just before he gurgles out blood and went limp. the flowers had did their part.

and now they just needed time to produce into a pretty big one.

i hope you're happy, where ever you are...

because i probably am, as well.