winter wifey

when he gets so fucking lucky:

titles are a bitch to write,,

cw — no angst, just cutesy fluff, tsuyu appreciation, no quirk au, this is probably gonna be short but eh

🖤🖤🖤

katsuki loves his girlfriend, tsuyu.

no, love is too weak of a word for how katsuki feels about tsuyu. the correct term would be whipped.

katsuki is whipped for tsuyu, and he can't even deny that fact.

he loves how her cheeks, fingertips and nose gets red when she gets cold.

he loves how sleepy she gets when it's cold out. because then, he can see how her cheeks puff out when she smushes her face against katsuki's chest, nuzzling against it to get warm.

he can see how tiny she gets when she gets cold. his 4'11 girlfriend literally becomes 4'2 when she gets cold, but that's mainly because she curls up on herself so she can use up the excess heat she stored up.

he hear how tsuyu makes soft snoring noises that sounds like a frog. she doesn't croak, but she softly ribbits in her sleep, as weird as it sounds. but it's something that's weirdly cute that katsuki can't find it in himself to get pissed about.

tsuyu's literally like a little doll when it's winter, and katsuki fucking loves it. even though katsuki himself hates winter because of how cold it gets, it's shot it's way up to second place because of tsuyu.

that's why, like right now, he made her hot soup. it's sitting on the stove, still boiling hot. she's still sleep on his lap, curled up like a cat with a blanket over her body and katsuki using his quirk to keep the blanket at least a bit hot but not too hot to the point where it'll burn or it makes tsuyu uncomfortable.

it's late at night, katsuki needs to sleep, but tsuyu has the tendency to wake up at random times during winter, because she gets warm thanks to katsuki.

so that's why he's on the couch, yawning softly as he watches over tsuyu and occasionally glances over at the tv that plays another sappy, christmas movie.

katsuki almost dozes off when he feels tsuyu shift in his arms. he looks down, a bit more alert, as he sees her waking up slowly. she's warm, at least for now.

"katsuki?" tsuyu yawns softly, rubbing her eyes. "you're still up? aren't you usually sleep during this time?"

it's well past 8 pm (or whatever time katsuki goes to sleep). it's practically 2:30 in the morning.

"can't i watch over my girlfriend?" katsuki pinches her pink cheeks softly. he rubs over the pink area, as if applying blush, and chuckles softly. "you a bit warm to eat froggy?"

tsuyu huffs softly, before nuzzling back in katsuki's arms again. "i'll stay in your arms for a while." she ribbits softly, making katsuki smile softly, rubbing her head softly.

"big baby.." he jokes, kissing her head and smiling at the sight of only the top of her head being present. "alright, you can stay for a lil while longer."

"was gonna do that, anyways." tsuyu mumbles into his chest, making katsuki roll his eyes.

"go to sleep, bakugou." tsuyu hums after a minute.

"after you eat."

"if i get cold again, i can always go underneath the cover. and besides, you have a sixth sense for whenever i get cold."

katsuki huffs, but knows that tsuyu wasn't joking. ever since he met tsuyu and learned of her winter thing, he pretty much gained a gut feeling of knowing when tsuyu's getting cold.

or when she is cold and already prepared things in advance.

"sleep, bakugou, i'll be fine." tsuyu says, popping her head from underneath the covers and smiles up at katsuki.

katsuki knows this is a losing battle and sighs, before getting comfy on the couch, glancing as tsuyu sits up.

katsuki closes his eyes, already about to drift off to sleep.

and before he does, he can feel a warm kiss pressed upon his head, and a, "love you," coming from tsuyu.

katsuki grumbles out a barely hearable "love you, too" back, before he finally falls asleep.

and when he wakes back up, tsuyu's back under the cover and his hold asleep, body curled up and softly snoring like always.

..so, can anyone help me get my motivation back before i go back to hibernating?

love y'all 😚🖤