ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ᴏʜ, ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. 

ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ." 

ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"What are you doing, (Y/n)?" the youngest son of the Demon King questions suspiciously.

"What? Oh, uh. Nothing," I say slowly with a nervous laugh as I keep my back turned on him.

"Did you just change your physical looks?" my best friend goes on and then roughly pulls my arm so that I have no choice but to face him. "You did! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Look, see!" I say loudly and wave my hands around madly, gesturing at my new looks. "I look very different, don't I? If anyone saw how I looked now, they would have no clue that it's me!"

"(Y/n)..." Zeldris trails off worriedly, a conflicted expression on his pale face.

"Zel, just look," I say firmly and point at every single thing I've changed about myself. "(Y/n/e/c) eyes, (y/n/h/l) (y/n/h/c) hair, (y/n/s/t) (y/n/s/c) skin; all these physical features are the complete opposite of my original looks. On top of that, I've hidden my magical powers so that absolutely no one can detect it and anyone who knew me from the Holy War would never guess it's me from my new looks! Zel, I don't think I can wait any longer; I have to see him."

Silent for a couple of seconds, the Demon Prince then asks, "What name would you go by?"

I try to not get my hopes up as I excitedly answer him with a large smile on my face, "(Y/n/n)."

"(Y/n/n)?" he repeats and then wrinkles his tiny nose. "Why that name?"

"I know you're not too big on nicknames and all that so you never gave me one, but your older brother always called me this whenever we were alone," I explain quietly as I stare at the grassy ground surrounding the two of us. "Even Aleksander never gave me a nickname so when your brother started calling me by this, I loved it. For me, it represents the fact that I became a new person because of him; I became someone who I always wanted to be."

"You're grossing me out," my best friend groans and pretends to puke as he turns his face away.

"Zel," I whine loudly, pouting. "You're so mean! I just poured out my heart and soul to you."

"As long as you don't mention anything from the past, you can go to them," he suddenly says very seriously as he turns to face me once again. "I'm trusting you to take care of them, (Y/n)."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeal loudly as I pull him in for a hug and he wheezes at how tightly I squeeze him. "You won't regret this, Zel. Thank you so much."