ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ɪ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ."

ʙᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴡʜᴏ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Miss (Y/n/n), I need you to calm down!" Elizabeth cries out while I flail my arms around madly, the magic within me growing unbearable and painful. "Hawk, do something!"

"What the hell is going on with you right now?" I hear Hawk yell. "Snap out of it, (Y/n/n)!"

My eyes immediately snap open when someone unexpectedly whacks their forehead against mine and the sharp pain quickly wakes me up as I look around at my surroundings wildly.

"My mother," I whimper as I sag into the Princess of Liones behind me. "My damn mother."

You need to stop our Queen.

(Y/n), you need to wake up your past memories.

Only half of the Purgatorian race was with you in Purgatory these past billion yearsThe other half was trapped in Britannia, and we still are.

Trying...my best...because...I'm...your little sister.

From the corner of my eye, I see Elizabeth widen her shocked blue eyes and then she suddenly announces loudly to everyone in the tavern, "I'm afraid our teller of tales must call it a day."

Instantly there are protests and objections to this statement but they quickly disappear when everyone sees the firm look on Elizabeth's face, her sapphire-blue eyes sending a clear message.

Without putting up much of a fight, I allow the cursed Goddess to take me up the stairs to an empty guestroom. My mind is still stunned and shaken from what I found out several minutes ago while Elizabeth wraps a blanket around my trembling shoulders.

"You don't have to tell me what happened," she whispers as she brings my head to her chest. "You don't have to do anything you're not ready for, (Y/n/n). So all I ask is for you to rest now."

I let out a broken sob at this and cling to her desperately, tears building up in my eyes.

Another uncovered secret, another terrible curse, another sibling. And all because of my mother.

"I'll leave an outfit for you to get dressed into in the morning," the reincarnated Goddess tells me quietly as she pulls away and slowly helps me to lie down on the bed. "Go to sleep now, (Y/n/n)."

My panicked hand latches onto hers before she leaves and she firmly grips my hand, her other hand stroking my fingers soothingly. Eyelids fluttering tiredly, Elizabeth begins to hum softly which makes me even more sleepy so I let my eyes fall shut and finally let go of her hand.