𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛
                         𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
                      𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧-𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐜/𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.

TW: Old draft, not greatly written probably-

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤,
longing his kindly presence one more time.

When you were younger, you and Kazuha were good friends. You, Kazuha and Tomo. You all hung out a lot, that was until you had to leave them. You had a small crush on Kazuha whilst you were younger and you couldn't say you'd stopped having a crush on him. You had no idea what was gonna happen to Tomo when you left and promised to try come find him and Kazuha when you got older. You had no idea Tomo would die. You felt guilty for Tomo's death as soon as you found out, you happened to hear about his death from someone who witnessed some of it. You hoped Kazuha was still alive, or at least well. Since the day you learnt about Tomo's death, you were more determined to find Kazuha.

Lately, you met someone known as 'traveller' to a lot of people. They offered to help you when they found you crying to yourself about Kazuha, you felt bad and declined at first but after a while, you agreed to tell them what was wrong. You found out that they also had a problem about finding someone— their sibling. You and traveller quickly became friends, you tried to help them with what you could in your spare time. One day, everything was different.

Traveller ran up to you in a hurry, with a small smile. "Hey are you alright?" You asked with a chuckle. "Yeah, I'm fine! I just thought I'd share some news with you on Kazuha" she/he replied. Your eyes widened and you eagerly waited for them to continue. "It seems I may have found him—I'd be happy to show him to you" they continued. Your eyes sparkled and you quickly hugged traveller, thanking them in the process. "Thank you so much! Gosh if it really is him... I really hope you can find your sibling soon—promise me we'll try keep in touch or see eachother again if you leave Inazuma, please?" You asked. "I'd be happy to see you again if I do leave Inazuma, and I hope it is him" they replied, smiling.

Traveller dragged you towards some steps and then paused, "He's somewhere around here—maybe you should look for him". "Right, thank you so much! What can I do in return?" You questioned with a bright smile. "..I suppose if there's a way if I can get something about my sister/brother then it would be a lot of help" they replied, a small smile present on their face. "Right! I'll try find something about them soon.. Thank you so much!" . Traveller laughed before nodding at you, leaving you to find Kazuha.

Then, there he was. Sitting by himself, a small smile present on his face. You stared In awe for a moment, not knowing what to do. I've been waiting for this moment forever, how should I even approach him?!

With a sigh, you walked up to him slowly. He noticed and turned slightly before his eyes widened slightly. You awkwardly spoke up "Ah uhm.. I couldn't help but recognise you for some reason—Do you happen to know anyone named Kazuha around here?". You knew it had to be him, you just had no idea how to tell him it was you. Kazuha swallowed before replying "I do—My name is Kazuha..are you Y/n by any chance?" . Your eyes widened and you quickly swung your arms around him, not replying. His eyes widened once again at first before hugging you back. You let go, "I suppose you already realised this but, yeah I am. I—I'm sorry about Tomo, I'm really sorry I couldn't find either of you before it too". He let out a small breath before replying, "It's not really your fault, you found me at least". "Yeah but I just—I don't know really. I missed you a lot, how have you been?" You asked, grinning widely at him.

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐘/𝐧"