𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

                        ┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, causing you to sigh heavily. "You need to stop fighting so much, you just end up with bruises" you muttered, tempted to hit him on the head. "I know but it's fun—plus, it's boring doing nothing" he replied. "Maybe if you didn't fight for a while then I'd make some type of deal with you for once" you offered, hoping he wouldn't ask to spar. His face perked up slightly and he looked at you, "a deal, huh?" . "If it's not sparing then sure—just stop making me look after you because you get into dumb fights" "I don't make you look after me" "well, it's hard not to. Which I count as your fault." "Hey!".

You put a bandage on his cheek before rubbing his other cheek lightly. "So, about the deal." Childe said, breaking the silence. "Right.. Do you have any ideas?" you asked. "Maybe, it depends if you'd accept my deal" he replied, letting out a soft chuckle. You stopped rubbing his cheek and looked at him for a moment, "you might as well tell me". "Hm so.. If I don't fight for a week then— you have to go out with me" he suggested, a mischievous smirk on his face. You went red before answering "m-make it two and I'll agree". He let out a sigh before nodding, "I suppose I'll agree with you—If you kiss me now". Your eyes widened before nodding lightly, avoiding eye-contact. He stared at you for a moment before smiling lightly. You quickly kissed him on the cheek and went to back away before finding yourself in a hug with him, "Tartaglia..". "Don't call me that please, darling. Just call me Childe—or Ajax, I don't mind" he muttered, drawing circles on your back. "Also, I know you were gonna ask me out anyway. So— I helped you" he said in a teasing tone. You went red again as you leaned your face into his chest, "shut it, Childe..".

"𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨"