𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢

┏━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┓
                        𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝..
                       𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

                       ┗━━°❀•°✮°•❀°━━┛

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐜 𝐲𝐞𝐚

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣,
drinking some tea (idc if you don't like tea) in a posh manor. Zhongli sat across from you, having some tea with you. As you glanced at him, he looked at you for a moment before a small smile appeared on his face. Your eyes widened for a moment before smiling back.

You two sat in silence for a while, a comfortable silence. Just the sound of birds and light voices along with calm breathing. "Y/n?" Zhongli spoke up, looking straight at you. You looked back at him before nodding, "Is there something you need, morax?". "Please just call me Zhongli" he replied. "Right, Zhongli. So, is there anything you need?" you asked. "Thank you, and no—there's nothing I need" he said. "I see.." you muttered, wondering what to say next. "May I admit some things to you? I feel it's better to admit and forget if needed" he questioned, a smile present on his face. You nodded once again, signaling him to carry on. "You see, I have seem to have caught feelings towards you—romantic feelings in more specific. I do no expect you to feel the same way nor want to be in a relationship but I thought I ought to tell you" he finished, a light blush dusted on his face.

You stared, hold up what? Zhongli, the guy who you expected to probably be pretty dense, was confessing to you? You always thought he was handsome but never thought into it, maybe you were the dense one? A sigh escaped Zhongli's mouth, assuming you didn't feel the same due to the long pause. Suddenly, he felt himself standing up and embraced in your arms. "Wait so-" he started and was cut off by you, "be quiet, I like you too..".

"𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺?"