boyfriend

Yoongi

"Yoongi wake the fuck up you don't know what's jimin has been bragging about since morning" hoseok said and I jumped right up and waited for him to say the fuck he want.

"He said some actor said he liked him and he's so flattered" hoseok finished and I can feel my veins burning. I dashed out of the bedroom to the kitchen and they all startled because of my sudden appearance.

"God you scared me min yoongi what are you doing up so early, is the sun is up from the west?" jin said and I rolled my eyes and directed my eyes at jimin and he smiled softly.

You shit it seems like he knows how to calm me." you didn't hear what jimin was saying right now" tae said raising his eyebrows at me and I cursed silently.

"What is it?" I asked raising my eyebrows at jimin and he looked away nervously,"nothing hyung"he replied smiling nervously but I could see it."there's someone who he stan Said he liked him so he's happy about it"Jungkook finished and my heart burnt but I tried to stay still.

"Is that true, jimin? who's that" I asked confused and he still didn't want to talk."he didn't want to say just kept saying we will get jealous" Namjoon said and I looked at jimin raising my eyebrows again.

Jimin

Shit why all of you put me in the spot like that and in front of yoongi."come with me I wanna tell you something" Yoongi said and I swallowed nervously and went behind him.

"Get out hoseok" he said as soon as we entered his room."go easy on him he's a child" Hobi said and my heart rate raised what's going on for fuck's sake!!

"What is it hyung"I said trying to sound as cute as I could."who are you talking about and are you really into a man we don't know?"he finished and he was pinning me to the wall,his breath was hitting my lips and I felt the strong argue to pull him and kiss him.

"Are you mad because I might be gay or like another man"I said and my heart sound can be heard. His facial expression softened and grabbed my face with his hands.

"No chimmy that's not what I meant, I just want to know who you like " he said softly and he can't imagine what this tone do to me,"hyung are you jealous" I said playfully trying to tease him but his facial expression changed again and backed away quickly.

"Oh you really are! May I know why?" I asked teasingly and pinned him to the other wall."back off Park jimin don't play dangerous games" he said and that's scared me ofc but I liked teasing him it was fun.

"Why?what are you going to do to me hyung" I said slowly looking into his eyes and he shifted his eyes away."go back to your room jimin" he said and I laughed sheepishly and pressed my body against him.

Yoongi

What the fuck you're doing jimin, he is gonna find out that I am hard. I tried to push him back slightly but failed."hyung" he gasped looking down and I fucking knew it. He felt it, you're doomed min yoongi.

I grabbed his waist letting him know that it's really hard and his eyes still on me with that shocked face."is this because of me hyung" he said softly and I can feel my inner self screaming.

"It is chimmy"I said to his ears I know this is his soft part I can't take advantage of this I have to stop. I released him and tried to hide my very erict member down there.

"Hyung" he said and I kept my eyes away."go back to your room Jimin I am sorry I didn't mean to"I said regretting my whole existence in this life time."hyung listen to me"he started again but I refused to wait and went to the bathroom praying when I am out he is gone.

"Hyung" omg Park Jimin you're still here!!"so listen to me I am in love with you and yes I was hard because of you and yes while taking off on the bathroom I was picturing you under me in all ways you can think of so if you don't mind go to your room" I finished and I really do regret being born.

Jimin

"Yoongi" I strated but he cut me off again,"I know you're disappointed in me I don't want to hear it"he said and I am done with that stupid hyung."can you listen to me!!! Can you give me a chance to speak!" I half yelled and he looked at me stunned.

"I do like you too and I am okay with you getting hard over me that's mean you love me and I am glad you really turn my feelings back and I am ready to be under you so stop jerking off" I said all in one breath and realized what I just said.

"What?" he asked and I stood up to leave but he grabbed me down again hovering over me."you like me back chimmy or I am dreaming!" he asked and he sounded so cute. I grabbed his head with both of my hands and crashed our lips together.

He sucked on it and I can feel it's bruised. I stopped to take my breath and he looked me in the eyes."god I've been in love with you for years Jimin you can't imagine how many times I imagined us doing this it's really happening?"he said and I felt my heart flattering at his cute confession.

I pushed him back softly so I can sit properly."you love me for so long why didn't you confess yoongi" I said and he looked down at his hands.

"look jimin at first I thought I just admired you because you're pretty and talented but it got out of my hands I just fell in love with you without noticing it. You never thought of me more than a hyung so I couldn't bring myself to confess because I can't lose you"he finished and my eyes filled with tears at that beautiful confession.

"I love you too hyung I just fell in love with you without noticing it as well it's just when you said you loved me at that show, I realized I wasn't just liking you like a hyung. I love you, it was like a magic word yoongi"I finished and grabbed his face crashing our lips together again.

"You're my boyfriend now what were you talking about out there"he asked and I laughed so much now knowing that he was jealous for real."I was just teasing Jungkook because he said I can't get a partner"I finished and he looked at me disappointed.

"Sorry but I got a boyfriend now"I said and he blushed a bit pulling me into another kiss."Can I take you out on a date Park jimin" he asked me and I smiled at his cute attempt to sound formal.

"Of course sir take me wherever you want"I said and he hugged me tightly.

The End