*bonus*

Jimin

"What are we doing here"I asked namjoon and he don't know either."attention gentlemen and yoongs" Tae said and yoongi gave him a middle finger.

"So we have an announcement to make,me and kookie"he finished and we waited for him to start talking again."so me and taehyungi have been dating for a while" he finished and I looked smugly at jin hyung.

"Okay you piece of shit here you go" he gave me 100 yen because I said they were dating and he said they were just fucking."you were betting on us" taehyung said surprised,"not only them" yoongi said raising his eyebrows at namjoon.
"You too bet on us" Jungkook looked at suga stunned." Of course but jimin is a loser I bet on a large amount"he finished and I slapped his chest playfully.

"Anyway we accept you and we literally knew about it but kept silent for your privacy" hobi hyung said and we all nodded agreeing to it.

"Attention please again" namjoon said and grabbed jin hyung's hand,"joonie what are you doing"jin hyung said and we all laughed."you're not confessing your relationship too because we all know it thank you sit down" yoongi said and I slapped him playfully.

"Sorry babe"he whispered in my ear and I pushed him back what is he doing in front of people."so since we're all here . I wanted tell you all but never got the chance and I planned to surprise jinnie on his birthday but let's reveal it now" he said and we all waited on batted breath to know.

"I told my parents about me and jin hyung and they approved of us and asked me to bring him home" he finished and grabbed both jin hyung's hands in his hands and jin was in tears already and hugged him tightly.

"You traitor we promised we will do it together"Jungkook shouted and namjoon looked at him apologetically." You planned on telling your parents you're dating me"Tae asked and kookie nodded happily hugging him.

"What about we do it too"I whispered in yoongi's ear and he whispered back "do what?" he winked and I slapped him playfully."okay so I didn't want to do this because I owe that punk a lot of money but my wife here wanted it announced so I can't refuse" he finished and bowed for me to stand up.

"Oh you dated suga without telling your best friend jiminah!!" tae said pouting."I am sorry taetae he didn't want hobi hyung to take his money so we stayed silent" I replied trying to convince him.

"Okay come give me a hug" he said and I hugged him tightly."enough of the sweet talk. my money jerk give it" hobi said to yoongi and we all laughed except for yoongi of course.

"We will get on our way now we have to go to the studio" namjoon said and jin blushed. we all know it already come on fuck here and save the car gas.

"Just a quick question, who confessed first?"kook asked and Taehyung looked at him horrified."it's me punks"yoongi said and I looked at him with raised eyebrows."what? it's practically me,or do you want me to tell them what happened?"he finished and I smiled while pinching his side.

"We too will get going because someone has a debt to pay"kookie said looking at tae and I looked at him confused."it's all because of you jimin"tae said,"why me!!" I asked in confusion."we bet on you too  but my debt is much larger than hobi's" he replied and kook grabbed him to the door.

"And you sir aren't you leaving?" yoongi said to hoseok but he smiled sheepishly."I have nowhere to go my dear friend" he said hugging yoongi."back off jerk" yoongi said and I laughed hugging hobi.

"I love hobi hyung the most" I said and he hugged me back."back off jiminah your husband is killing me with his eyes" he said and I laughed going back to yoongi's side.

"I'm seriously leaving I have to practice my new dance" he said and came back again"don't you dare touch my bed min yoongi" he said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion,"didn't we do it arl " yoongi covered my mouth and smiled until hobi left.

"You're being a naughty boy chimmy" he said softly looking to my eyes,"sorry hyung" I said pecking his lips,"you're driving me crazy Park jimin" he said and lifted me to his room.

"I wanna fuck you against the wall" he said and his voice couldn't be heard because of my loud moans, he put me in the bed and cleared my clothes kissing every inch of my skin.

"Do your homework sir come on" he said and I knew exactly what that meant I flipped him over and sat myself over him and started to stretch myself out to take his length. I've always liked riding him it felt like heaven being on top of you min yoongi.

"I love you min yoongi"
"I love you too my angel"