0.12

0.12

gwendolyn's face was stuffed into a pillow once she woke up

gwendolyn's face was stuffed into a pillow once she woke up. hair swarmed around in tangles, eyes crusty with sleep, and face stained with drool.

yeah, it was that after-sex "glow" of hers.

she attempted to move her body under the heavy covers, yet her legs felt completely sore like she'd been exercising all night— partially true.

"karla?" she croaked, dragging her hand across the bed to feel the woman next to her. however, to her tired surprise, she was left alone.

gwen felt her heart drop with a tinge of embarrassment. i know you have work, but you could've told me you had to leave...

during her pity party, she heard the faint sound of water in the bathroom running.

there's no way i left the water running. gwen told herself. unless i have a leaky faucet or something. then i gotta tell ezra, then he has to fix it and

grumbling under her breath, she threw herself out of the bed, wrapped the blanket around her, and wobbled towards the bathroom.

instead of being greeted to an empty bathroom with a leaky faucet, the site left her cheeks burning.

karla stood tall in the mirror, toothbrush lodged in her mouth standing only in her underwear muscular stomach toned under the bathroom light, swirls of tattoos on her shoulders, arms, and side.

"oh darling, why are you up?" she swooned. "you were sleeping so soundly and i couldn't bring myself to wake you."

gwen dragged her body closer to karla and back embraced her. "thought you left."

karla looked down at gwendolyn and ran her fingers through her hair. "i'd never do that to you, mon cher." (my dear)

gwen pressed her body closer to karla's. "your tattoos are so cool," she hummed. "why did you get them?"

"mostly to look cool." karla turned around in gwendolyn's grasp. "it gives me that mafia boss look, doesn't it?"

a snake ran from her arm to the side of her stomach and connected all the way to her back. any empty space on her body was filled with a cluster of flowers, skulls, and butterflies. yet on her left arm, and space was left open.