CHAPTER 2

The next day I woke up only to find no Leith beside me , I saw a servent cleaning my room.
' isn't that suppose to be my job' i thought but shrugged thinking I'm a caretaker not a maid so maybe it's logical. I asked the maid for Leith, she said he has gone to prepare for today as the prince of Rowan kingdom will be here.
'oh shiiiii-i totally forgot'

She also told me that the duke have send me A dress as I will also be there beside Leith.

'It's beautiful but why would the duke choose it he could have had. Anyone else for it' I thought and shrugged for the 70th time till have came here

-----------------------

Everyone is silent so silent that I can hear the breath of the duke and Leith's . Oh yeah I'm standing between duke and Leith currently, I was. beside Leith but the duke randomly came stand beside me. The more I shift towards Leith the more he shift towards me i found it utterly annoying.

We are all waiting for the prince to arrive. As our relations are not good with the Rowan kingdom the king suggested we keep the princes in the duke mansion.

Everybody grew stiff as the soldiers dressed in red and gold starts arriving through . Then a blinding light came which only seems to affect me. ' male lead charms I guess' i thought as two red head arrived.

The duke bowed his head so did the crown prince sharen (shaa-rain) .

They continued with the formality meanwhile I was bored and my feet started to hurt, Leith was playing with the rings in my hands. He accidently pinched my finger's skin between the rings.

"Eeeeekkkk-"

"Pfft-" it was the second prince laughing while holding his face
"S- Sorry Y-Y/N" Leith said

No problem little flower just be careful". Leith nodded and went back to playing with my fingers.

I didn't notice prince lorél coming towards me. He grabbed the back of my hand and kissed it.

"It's nice to meet little Leith's sister" he said

I saw flames coming out of duke's ears.
'Oh he must be angry because I'm a low-life' I thought but little did I know duke is angry but on something else

"Uh I'm just  Master Leith's caretaker" I said

"Oh you Sure Are  a beauty that's why I thought that you belongs to the duke's family" he said smiling.

(Prince lorél)

.
.
.
.

Duke Eronis (pov)

She will be family one day  if she like it or not .

(Your POV)

'Eh he sure is flirty like the maids said'
I thought .

" That's Enough" The crown prince said coldy to lorél.

"Oh come' on" he said and walked away
"I apologise for my brother's behaviour"  crown prince said in one of those deep , smooth, velvet voice making me shiver. He saw this and smirked a little.

 He saw this and smirked a little

(Crown prince Sharen)
.
.
.

Meanwhile the duke was watching with a disgusted face.

---------------

It's late night, princes are in their rooms I'm in mine with leith's asleep form beside me then I heard a Bang and a knight came.

"Jesus Christ knock properly" I said.
" Uh well miss (l/n) dukes require your presence" he said.

"Uhh- at this time why would - Ok I'll come " I said

"Uhh miss may I ask what's a Jesus?" -the Knight asked.

"Huh - umm........nothing"

'he don't know Jesus I-' I thought

----------------------

I entered the Dukes room and saw him in a robe (in a robe drip drip i look too good ok I'll stop now)

"Ahh y/n y/n come come" he said. And grew serious a very  deep and dark aura surrounding him.

"I have a proposal for you"