CHAPTER 3

"What . No-no i can't" i said

The duke just said that he wants to marry me. Yes me . A literal low life. And as tempting as the offer is i would never come in the way just to die . No i got a second chance I'll use it to it's full i wont die not this time .

"Why not , i can literally offer you anything you want, look into it........anything" he said . I shivered as his voice got low and deep as he went behind me . He put his hand on my shoulder and clenched it not hard or soft . Just enough to show me what power he hold.

' i need an excuse and a convincing one ' i thought.

" Uhh.... Because I love Leith too much to give upon the job " i said . That's not a lie i <3 that kid too much.

I saw duke narrow his eyes at me ...full with jealousy...'of his own brother! Unbelievable!and why is he even jealous! Oh lord please send the MC to save me ' i thought .

" Then I'll allow you to be with Leith even after marriage just not as a caretaker but my wife " he said shoving his noes in my neck sniffing me.
'Nani the fuck?'

" That's not the only reason!" 'fuck what now !??'

"What else is the reason the- oh how foolish i can be of course you are courting someone already aren't you ? Tell me the name we'll marry over his dead body " he said angry and jealous again ' god damn this man get jealous so fast like-'

" No no no I'm not courting anyone it's just- the reason is- uhh ......um..
I can't marry until I'm of the age i promised my god!" I practically yelled .' oh good work he gonna believe that'

"Oh" he said "okay then i understand if it's something religious it's okay we can just court untill you are of an age"

"NO, ah i mean i cannot even court anyone I've sweared already" 'please buy it ,please buy it'

" Okay " he said ' he damn dense ' i thought.
" But when you turn off of the age i will not waste a single second to make you mine " he said again.

" Yes yes sure I'll be going now if Leith didn't found me with him when he woke i can only imagine his face" i said and walked away closing the door behind me .

I went in my room and slipped against the door , my brain filled with different thoughts.

' the Duke's damn dense'
' he bought a foolish excuse'
' but why do he want to marry me'
' i need chocolates'
' do they even have chocolates'
' does the duke desire me instead of the princess'
' i desire Nutella thou'
' I'm not even pretty''
' foods pretty'
' i need my headphones'
' there's no music here '
' i want some k-pop right now '
' BTS , blackpink , i need mamamoo '
' i want acdc '
'BACK IN BLACK!'

"UGH..... my...... brain's hurting i should sleep probably"
' but what about chocolates, music what about hunger-'
" Uhh SHUT UP BRAIN"
I went to sleep beside Leith after having a ..... eventful day I guess.

×××××××××

Duke's (pov)
"You must think I'm dense love but I'm trying to find out your scheme as for you must look naive but I know you aren't. When I'll find out what your schemes are I'll drag to our wedding wheather you like it out " i said chuckling to myself.

××××××××××

---------------------------------
Your(pov)

I'm back to my duties in the morning . To tend the gardens . This duty i like it . Another. (I'm sorry but i have toಥ‿ಥ) today my work was just to water the plants . I was wandering around giving water to the plants when my eyes went over to something i wish i wouldn't have ever seen.