Herrschers

("So that's how it is...")
"I could hear it.",

Alice continues to smirk.Wendy cannot control her emotions.

("Otto briefly mention the Gem of Desire to me.At first I thought of gambling my way through,...")

"No way,no way!",

Wendy trapped herself in the corner.

"No one can hear it,so why can you?!".

("...I never consider my bluff to become reality.")

Wendy finally comes to a conclusion.

"You,you are a herrscher...aren't you?".Alice takes a second to process it,"...What?".

"It all make sense now."
"Wait,you-"
"That's why you come here in first place.,"

Alice senses a deja vu.

"Your records of mental condition also make sense!That means...",

Wendy comes full circle.

"Alice...is already under your control!",

Alice consider the possibility.

"You...give back Alice!"
"But I-"
"Alice is alone, isn't she?No one to talk about her problems.She suffer alone,just like me."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"Overseer, we detect sudden spike of Honkai Energy!"

Otto observe the camera footage.

("What are you doing in there, Alice?...")

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wendy's hair start glowing,the confined room become windy.

Herrscher(lord/ruler/sovereign)
-human that merged with Houkai energy and given the will of the Houkai to destroy the current era of human civilization.

-When Houkai energy in an area reaches 1000 HW^(Houkai Welt) , there is a small chance that someone may absorb sufficient Houkai energy to become a Herrscher

-When Houkai energy in an area reaches 1000 HW^(Houkai Welt) , there is a small chance that someone may absorb sufficient Houkai energy to become a Herrscher. But to actually make a condensed Herrscher gem, it requires at least 2000 HW^.

-A Herrscher accompanies each generation of humans. Each has different abilities and is considered the midpoint between the human race and the Houkai beasts.

"Don't worry, Alice.",

Wendy rises from her wheelchair, floating.She swipe her hand, tornado occurs.

The wind obey Wendy.It triggers alarm and sprinklers inside.

"I'll save you from her."

Let the battle begin!