Gladiator Arena

The light goes off for a moment,emergency protocol activate.The room is in lockdown.

Despite the sprinklers constant raining,the looming thread is there. If anything, no one can ever help.

Codename :Wendy
Rank :A (Incomplete Herrscher)
-(The Wind Herrscher) ability to create ideal fluid, which manifest in ability to control wind
(Incomplete)

Codename :WendyRank :A (Incomplete Herrscher)-(The Wind Herrscher) ability to create ideal fluid, which manifest in ability to control wind(Incomplete)

She stand above, majestically.

"Don't worry, I'll save you!",

the will of Honkai have blinded her reasoning.

《"You need to save her,destroy everything that stands in your way! "》

The light come back. The water level keep rising,until it cover Alice's foot.

Fighting in confined space isn't easy,especially a fight with a Herrscher.Alice knows,but do it anyway.

Wendy launchs small typhoons directly.

Alice tries to dodge, but the typhoons grow larger and better. It destroy everything in it's path.

The bed and furnitures,get pulverized in a second.A cluster of wood float up,hurting Alice.

//"Bzz...Alice,can you hear me?"//

Otto voice coming from speakers.

//"You need to hang in 6 minutes or more in,until we save you.Do you understand?!"//

"Don't worry,I'll take her down!",

Alice shouts.Wendy summons a bigger typhoon,size of a car.She approach it,triggers her 'Paradox Fracture'.

For every spin the typhoon make, time will become much slower .

Alice runs on the wall grabbing a basket and strings across the way

-Emergency protocol online-

Suddenly, the walls glowing blue in split seconds. The typhoons that passed Alice come back twice the speed.

-Detecting huge Honkai Energy, reflector activate-

"Kuaarrgh!",

Alice being hit from behind. She falls off,breaking the basket.Her back redden as blood spill from her.

"The world, is against me it seems. I need to work twice as harder to achieve something."

Alice stands up.

"But that's fine. Everything is fine,no matter. I'll just break the world into pieces."

Alice smiles.

("Change of plan..."),

She wraps the strings back then tightly.she looks at the water level rising and the reflector in the walls. She smirks.

("...I've got a new formula.")