One Way Salvation

"Now, go!!",

Wendy shout on top of her lungs. Alice run as fast as she could onto the hallway.

"Go get her!",

Kiana fend of Wendy attack perfectly.Durandal chasing after Alice.

"Then, I-",

Wendy interrupt Kiana escape. Wendy try to push the emergency button ,but to no avail.

"We already set up an EMP.No electronic devices should work now!",

All of the guards is outside. They don't realize intruders present yet.

Alice anxiety make the Gem cracks a little. She can't hold back her tears.

Suddenly, a spear launch directly in front of her.

"Your not going anywhere!"

Codename :Durandal
Rank :S (Schicksal Strongest)
-(Captain of "Immortal Blades")
wielder of 'Black Abyss White
Flower'(6th God's Key)

Codename :DurandalRank :S (Schicksal Strongest)-(Captain of "Immortal Blades")wielder of 'Black Abyss White Flower'(6th God's Key)

-(Javelin form) controls decomposition, (Lance form)
provides living things with regeneration and recovery

Alice tripped on the tip of the spear.She tremble in fear.

"We found the anomaly...original timeline will restore as long as you cease to exist.",

She explains with unfazed expression.

"No hard feeling,but one way to do it is transferring you to another world."

Wendy launched across the hallway, fully injured.

"One far from ours, so this is your final goodbye to them."

Wendy went out in few seconds. Kiana come out unscathed.

("Why?...WHY?!Why suddenly ruin our peaceful life?!Alice finds happiness here,SO WHY?!")

Alice thought in a fit of rage and breakdown.A sense of dread and emptiness fills.

The Gem cracks a little bit more.

("...Others will disappear from my life soon. Hahaha, so much efforts wasted...haHA, hAHahAHA-!")

She can't stop laughing. She can't... This world hates her.She also do...
Fate laughs at her.She also do...

She view herself as a King,but turns out to be a jester.She accepts the mockery.

She won't cry anymore...and ever.

The Gem cracks as whole.Her authorities as a Herrscher gone. She remembered...

Alice activate a smart watch from Otto...a promise of his.

-Valkrie suit ready in standby-

-Enter Name-

"...Photon Vanisher..."

A large rocket noise approaching.
Alice stands laughing.

"Now peasants,I show you my absolute power over space..."