VII

The scruffy boys have a look of shock on their face as they shift their gaze from the garbage lid and back to the bigger teenager in the middle of them, who was also still trying to process what happened.

They swiftly turn their heads toward the opening of the alleyway when they hear a small, cold voice.

The 3 teenagers faces turn angry from the insult directed toward them but just as fast turn into a look of confusion.

In front of them stand a small, skinny little girl. She stands no more then 3'5 with a sickly pale complexion, her brown hair that was once probably a braid, has loose strands of hair and frizz sticking out like she had been running to save her life.

There was no way she threw that lid, she barely looked like she could pick it up! Even if she did, she was obviously much younger then them and if she'd been standing there long enough she would've seen how they were beating up the red eyed boy in front of them, shouldn't she be scared?

Olivia stood in the alley, with her arms across her chest trying to look as intimidating as possible, though with a little 5 year old girl's baby face it looked more like an angry pout.

Her narrowed deep blue eyes got an angrier look in them the longer they stared at her. She could obviously see how they were belittling her with how they were looking at her.

Olivia didn't like being underestimated.

Though she probably looked confident on the surface deep down she was a nervous and regretting her decision, this is why you mind your own business!

Of course she knew if it really came down to it she wouldn't be able to fight, she'd never stand a chance! Even though they were obviously underfed, they were still bigger then her and there was more of them then her. She was in a sick little rich girls body, she didn't exercise a lot and it wasn't like she knew any tricks to defend herself

But Olivia was good with her words. She was smart and she'll use that to her advantage. She can't beat them physically so she'll just mess with their heads!

Olivia put on her best haughty look, she raised her chin in the air and pushed her shoulders back to make her stand taller.

At the same time the big eared boy had finally gotten over his initial shock and confusion and became angry again.

"Yo-You—! You hit me!" He screamed at Olivia.

"I did. And what about it?" Olivia shot back in a unenthusiastic voice. She scoffed, "You we're hitting that little boy. What? Don't like the taste of your own medicine?"

"It was just a garbage lid. You know I love reconnecting people with their kin and it so happens garbage cans are for trash."

"W-What!?"

"What? Did I hit you in the head too hard or are you just naturally dumb? I don't like repeating myself but I'll make an exception and say it slower if you really need it. I honestly thought with those big, ugly ears of yours you'd be a better listener." Olivia had an annoyed look on her face as she ridiculed him, like it was a waste of her time to be here talking to him.

The teenager face felt his face start to heat up at her remarks. He instinctively reached up to touch his ears before throwing his hands back down to his sides.

"Leave him alone! He didn't do anything to you, you just showed up and got in our business get lost!" The lanky boy on the left butted in to stand up for his friend.

"This is my business too, you interrupted my peaceful stroll and then showed me a distasteful sight. How about you mind your business I was talking to the one in the middle and then you interrupted our conversation."