𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘳? -ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ-

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰☆✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

The sheets underneath me felt like I was laying on top of a cloud of soft silk.

I wanted to melt into them and never wake up, but instead I was awoken by the feeling of eyes staring at me.

Opening my eyes, the sun shining through the black silk curtains of the all back interior bedroom.

A zap of pain went to my head. I squint my eyes and shield my face with my hand at the pounding headache.

"Hi, Iona" a female voice said beside me. A very familiar female voice at that.

I look at the brown haired, beautiful faced, tattooed women, who I bumped into on the very first day of opening my library, —spilling my drink and also breaking a brand new iPhone— but also who kindly offered to pay for my new phone and a new drink.

I will definitely be getting that phone next weekend. I can't live with a cracked screen much longer.

"Skylar?" I blinked my eyes repeatedly, trying to see if I was actually looking at the person I thought I was.

I can't tell if I'm seeing correctly or if I'm still a little drunk- Wait!
Oh god Iona why!

Everything from last night came back to me. The kissing, the sex, the drinks with my friends, Everything.

I still felt warm where Skylar's hands touched my body. I wanted her to touch me again-

Oh shit! my son! Noah- I need to leave right now. I wasn't supposed to stay out all night, and I especially wasn't supposed to stay the night at a gorgeously hot women's house, and have sex with her.

There goes celibacy out the window.

"Hey" I heard Skylar say. She was wrapped in the sheets, tucked under her arm pits. Her hair tossed and messy. Her face still full of yesterday's makeup.

If she looked like she just rolled out of bed god knows what I look like.

My face turned warm as I scrambled from very comfortable bed and to the floor looking for my clothes.

"They're in the kitchen" Skylar said as she watched me panic and start to cuss when I couldn't find my clothes.

I stood sheets wrapped tight around my body and nodded awkwardly "Right"

I looked towards the only white thing in the room which was the door and quickly made my way towards it.

I needed to get out of here right now. This was becoming way too awkward for me. Ugh, I hated awkward situations.

I promise I will probably never see this women again, what happened last night is definitely a one time thing.

I fast walked through the house

I fast walked through the house. Looking for the kitchen. Skylar followed silently behind me.

I saw my clothes laying on the kitchen floor and my cracked phone was discarded near by.