Just my luck

Hi there my name is Peanut butter butterscotch Hampton & my sister Apple Jack [AJ] are apart of this group that exposes the truth about the unexplained.

We've been doing this for 5 years until we found something that made our curiosity go too far.

As soon as we found out the truth; I got shot & thrown off the bridge into the water where they were.

I was shot by the people who wanted them dead.

They're called Sirens, also known as mermaids in folktales.

When my sister & the team ran away; the Sirens saved my life & turned me into 1 of them.

I was no longer myself.

I did very well as adjusting to my new life, but I missed my team way too much.

It was months later when I was able to go back to dry land & rejoin my sister, but I was kidnapped.

Right as I got on land I was thrown into a black Van, drugged in mer seconds.

I woke up in a lab when I heard a voice.

"welcome we've been waiting for you, expecting something like you for so long.

I'm gonna have lots of fun knowing how you work.

lets start with my favorite torture toy shall we" the man said walking out of the shadows with what a appear to me only something you would see in a horror movie, but I'm the subject getting turned into a lab subject.

Well it didn't take long for me to find out the perks of being a siren really means. 

After 2 years of that I was sold to the black market where I was sold in 5 minutes of being on stage in a tank.

the whole time I was thinking about when I die I can finally be a peace from all this shit.

Another 3 hours later I arrived at this house that my mind thought it looked familiar, but I was so rapped in my own head I didn't recognize the voice that was talking to me.

it was my sister.

"Am I dreaming or am I dead?" was the only things that I was thinking at the time.

"No sis this is real your not dreaming, nor dead" AJ said putting 1 of her hand into my mine.

when I knew this was real I hugged her with all my life depending on that 1 hug.

soon as I felt the full warmth of my sister in my arms I pasted out.

when I awoke my sister was right there to help me out.

my sis explained that the other Sirens knew I was in trouble, so they went out of their way to get her attention to find me.

I lived between both world still helping out my team when I can, but I had new job being a wife & MATE to another Siren who was the 1 who grating me  their version of a fish dick to keep their world alive. 

I liked knowing what I could do & kept to it.

My sister became an auntie to triplets who by the way thankfully didn't take any of my physical tract, but did mange to get my craziness. 

So rather you have 1 crazy life, or just 1 that makes your life meaningful, live it.