Payton's life

I'm Payton & this is how I found myself.

A small part of my family broke off the family tree from a curse sent on them.

My Parents found a small town that you can't find on a map. 

On my 8th birthday, my family started to die off year after year.

I was left at an orphanage until I was 17.

when I got out my 1 goal was to find out who I was.

At 18 I got a job; the owners gave me a place above the shop for a reasonable price.

their Mark & Alex

Months later I find out their my family.

'I'm their Niece, but it didn't register until later.

2 months of talking about how everything came down with the family;  I learned that the 'Curse' only killed the 1st born which hurt me more.

Since I finally understood everything we finally able to go back home, since the curse ended after the person that cursed us finally died.

We went back to COMBUSKA [ where we're from] where I finally found love with a 'Judith' whom 1st hooked up with me, then we started to date.

" hey baby can you grab we a cup for some water" Judith said to me getting ready for the day.

"yeah for sure" I say getting a cup, but was met with a ring box.

when I turned around with it in my hand Judith was on 1 knee. 

"Marry me?" was all she said.

"yes" I picked her up kissed her & that was just the beginning of my new found love for life.