Chapter 1

Hey, I guess. My names Y/n, L/n. My quirk is Blood control. I'm not gonna tell you what is is now, but perhaps later in the story. I'm Aizawa's teacher assistant at UA, though I don't know why. I'm not very much a fan of hero's. Expect Aizawa, or more commonly known as: Erasure head. He's my favorite. No, the word 'favorite' is overrated. He is my least disliked Hero.

Over the years Aizawa has gotton some pretty lame students, but this years batch is exeptionally better. They have way more personality too. But who am I to talk about personality? (💀) I literally wear the same facial expression all the time. My eye-lids are always lazily drooped, it doesn't look bad, what I mean by that is, I don't look tired, nor do I look like a smoked a whole bowl of weed, I've been told it makes me more attractive. I always wear a slight frown too. And lets not forget how tensed I always am but always somehow to manage to look bored and relaxed? Anyways, lets stop talking about my absoulty fabulous self and get on with the story.
-
-
-

"Y/n, would you be able to teach those brats for me? Something came up and I am unable to be there." Aizawa said over the phone, a little bit annoyed. "Yeah sure, Im suprised though Aizawa, your usually more resilient." You said, other people, probably would of let out a light chuckle. But you weren't other people, "I appreciate it Y/n, thank you." He breathed out and hung up.

Whatever it was, you didn't really care. You had to teach today, and damn, you did not want to, as you walked out the door, every limb in your body screeched at you to say home and relax, but you pushed that urge away and achingly made your way to school.

-Time skip-

"Alright, does everyone understand?" You questioned, scanning the group of fidgety teenager's. They all chanted out a "Yes ma'am"

You waited for a couple moments before you nodded towards the track, they all quickly interpreted the signal and lightly jogged over to the starting line, waiting for you to start the countdown.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go"

A whistle was heard as you blew into the tiny intrustment and watched them take off, Bakugou instantly taking first, typical.

You watched them with the same expressionless face as they raced eachother, dodged obstacles and jumped over hurtles.

They feeling of being watched quickly conssumed you as you lazily looked around, trying to find any forms of life that may be watching you, and to your suprise, you couldn't see anyone. Any normal person would of furrowed their eye-brows and let this paranoy them, but you not being normal, quickly brushed it off. The feeling off being watched wasn't new to you. Perhaps it was because when you were a child you were quarentined in a small room at a lab under constant surveillance because your quirck was deemed "To dangerous." Or more commonly "More Villianess", but lets not get into your past, just yet.

You watched bakugou finished his last lap, and obviously came out first, with Midoriya only inches begind him. Midorya would of won if they could of used their quirks, its almost a guaranteed.

You blew out another whistle to notify the other students that someone had won the race. They all slowed their pace the slightest bit, but not enough for you to urge them to go faster.

After about 15 minutes they all finished, some of them huffing and puffing, and some them looking like the could run even more laps. What an odd bunch. "Alright everyone, go wash up, change back into your uniforms and head to homeroom, Present Mic should be waiting for you." You said, dismissing them. Some of them let out groans of distaste, and Bakugou muttering about how you could of pushed him harder.