Chapter 5

Rough nails periced your arm as you tried to flee the horrid scene. The smell of smoke invading your nostrils and mouth. Your throat started to itch as it pleaded you to cough but you pushed it aside as you turned and glared at the man who was causing the slight pain in your wrist.

His fiery gaze and bold scar making you instantly regonize the unbelievably buff man with fire for a mustache.

You narrowed your eyes as he stared at you in shock, only now figuring out your identity.

But the shock was quickly rushed away as dawning realization crosses his face, and then turning into anger and betrayle. His features starting forming into ugly expressions of rage as you shot him a icy glare. Only making his quirk ignite more.

But you knew that you couldn't take him on, well not at the moment atleast.

You darted your eyes around, looking to see if any of the other villians realized you had not returned.

Your gaze landed on the man with scars that you grew to somewhat like. He was grumpy, sure, but if he could stomach to listen to you or even tolerate you, he could be very helpful at times.

He shot you an impatient glare as Kurigori turned up behind him, giving you a slight nod, gesturing if you needed to get out, he would rescue you.

Rescue.

Something hero's couldn't do for you, or for the shattered souls of your comrades and many other kids fighting for the lives right now, against enemys, demons in their heads or even their own guardians.

The all too familair and rage boiled up as you whipped your glare back to Endeavours.

What a horrible man.

You activated your quirk and bloode tendrils shot into the air, whiping around, cutting the mans skin with no mercy, every spray of blood, the sound of your bloods ridged edges pericing into his skin, excitement and adrenaline was pumping threw your vains, not letting you stop what brought you so much delight, but was also so wrong at the same time.

The number 1 hero's eyes, fazed over with pain, only now his hand reeling back as your handmade blades were to quick for him to notice what was happening.

You glared at him as a grin over took the features of your lower face, taking a step back, you stuck out your tongue at him. He glared at you as you blood whips wrapped themselves around him and slit him up even worse.

Warm, sticky liquid dripped down you face. You hair was a mess and all your seneses were heighted, so it was no suprise you noticed a warp devlope behind you.

Not wanting too, you deactivated your quirk and sent the man who was now on his knees, his own blood splattering every where as he coughed it up, blood and cuts all over his toned body, a triumph glare before walking into the portal.

But your also a bad bitch so you sent that bastard a middle finger too.

Time skip

At the base

"Did you really attack Endeavor? The number 1 hero?!" Hawks cawed. (See what i did there😏)