chapter 4

3rd person pov

"Ouch! Your burned bitch that hurts!" Y/n screamed as she hit Dabi's hand away. "Goddamn it women! Stop your fucking complaning!" Dabi spat back, reapplying the oitment on your burns. Outside the bathroom door, was Toga and Twice.

Toga sweat-dropped before looking at Twice, who just gave a confused look back, as they walked away.

Y/n pov

Your growled as you glared at Dabi's hand who was applying outiment on the burn he inflicted. "You dumb burned peice of trash! Your hands are too rough, put on some lotion!"

Dabi looked up from your thigh and glared at you. "Shut. The. Hell. Up. You were the one who fucking forced me to do this!" He spat before purposely rubbing the ointment on your burns a little to hard. "Yeah because you were the one who caused this!"

"Yeah!? Well I don't see you lifting a finger to help any of my cuts you caused!" He mimcked the last part to sound like you. "Oh I'm sorry Dabi, want me to wash the cuts off and give you cute little bandaids on them?" You cooed sarcastically. He smirked at you, finishing up the last burn that was on your stomach. "Yeah, its only fair, y/n~" he cooed back.

You sighed, you had too now. You got up and rummaged threw the mirror-cupboard thing, to find a clean rag and cute blue and yellow bandaids with stars on them.

You put the rag under the faucet and ran some water on it before rinsing it out and gently dabbing it over Dabi's cuts.

You focused on the cuts on his face, one on his nose, and a couple on the left side of his face.

You grabbed the bandaid and was about to put it on his nose before Dabi grabbed your wrist. "Y/n, I was kidding, I don't need a damn bandaid."

You glared at him. "Shut it burned trash, or I'll peel off your skin, grill it and feed it to homeless people."

He gave you an unamused look before letting go of your wrist. You drapped the bandaid over his nose, witch honestly looked quite cute. Then, two right under his burned patch under his eye, and just to be extra, another bandaid over his two, in the opposite direction.

You took a step back, and smiled at your work. He deadpanned at you.

Flicking his nose a little to hard, you walked out of the bathroom and headed to your room.

You headed into your room and changed, you frowned as you had limited clothes that Toga gave you. Then and idea popped into your head.

You jogged over to the main area to be faced with Dabi, Toga and Twice, and to your dissapointment, no Shigaraki.

"Hey, where's Shigaraki?" You asked, scanning the room one more time.

"What do you want."

Shigaraki's scratchy voice startled as you jumped and turned around to face him. His red eye's piercing into you.

You sweat-dropped. "So I was uhm, wondering if I could take someone with me to go get my clothes out of my dorm at UA?"

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at you, rethinking and thinking what his awnser should be. "Fine, take Dabi with you, you will have 7 minutes then Kurigori will warp you back, got that?"