part 15: source of rumors

the black headed girl looks like the ring leader "i heard that lady lilith has been practicing the sword for the past year it must be really hard for lady lilith to do so much work in a forest is it not? and i heard that it has been very hard to keep up with the boys." so she basically called me an animal for spending my days in a forest and a waste while the others have been training. "i think i have been training quite well. lady louren. and i never seem to recall asking for your opinion"

she just laughed in a irritated way "well it must be quite nice to be able to be seen training by the crown prince isn't it lady lilith. it must be a splendid sight for you too see" she really should not be calling me lilith. and what did i ever do to her? and how is a 11 year old girl such a pervert? i'll just leave and go to dominio or something honestly people would not approach him so i can use him a people repellent. i got up and looked at her

"please do hire an etiquette teacher lady louren before it is to late. though she may not be able to make a monkey seem human no matter how much she tries, please ask for her help before the monkey becomes a gorilla" i said and left in search of dad or domino. that was not fun at all. it was so boring. when i read other ones the stuck up girl group have so many better come backs and dirt on the person they bully. if they all are like this it is only bothersome. not after long i found my human repellent. he was leaning on a desert table all alone, i knew no one would come near him. i went and stood next to my human repellent. "why did you come here?" i looked at him and shrugged as a response while taking a glass of cranberry juice.

"did you miss me already" "no i really needed a human repellent so i knew would fit the job requirements" "can't you try sugar coating your words and acting cute some times iris?" "why would i?" he just sighed and stood up and came closer to me. "then more people might come to talk to you and make friends" "the reason i am here is so that people don't come near me" "your an old antisocial grandma" "and you are an old grandpa who keeps sighing all the time, and will develop wrinkles because of that shortly"

i said in a lazy tone. "does that mean we are a married couple?" "believe me no one will willingly marry me" his face crumpled a little when i said that. i wonder why. he put a hand around my shoulder and leaned on me for support our faces were inches apart he was a bout to say something when "lilith-chan i found some great lemon tarts wanna try?" lyon said holding the pastry in front of my mouth when i opened my mouth to eat it dominic ate it in a bite and chomped on it, in what looked like rage.

wait a minute. "does domino have a crush on lyon" they both snapped their heads towards me. did i by any chance say that out loud? ha ha ha.......

~dominic pov~

just as i was a bout to tell lilith about my feelings lyon came up and held a tart in front of her mouth for her to eat. oh hell na. you won't be feeding her on my watch. while i was chewing the pastry and cursing at lyon in my head while lyon looked to be doing the same while looking at me we both heard something that broke us out of what we were doing

"does domino have a crush on lyon" and by her sudden stiffness i guess that she did not mean to say that out loud. i love to hear that name. she is the only one who calls me that and i am the only one she has a nick name for. but how did she come to that conclusion? "no dumbo i don't" i said while softly hitting her head. what did i do in order for her to come to that conclusion. i thought while trying to remember each and every interaction i had with

lyon since the time i was born. while i was doing that james pounced on lyon "where on earth have you been? how can you not come see your friend? " he faced me. "greetings prince tenebris-sama" and just ignored lilith. i forgot that this little prick still thinks the rumors about lilith are true. so you wanna know the new ones surrounding lilith. they are all a bunch of bull. stuff like

-she can't even lift a sword nor fight properly .so your telling me the prodigy of the milainia can not fight properly? and i guess you all know how to fight 'properly'

-she demands lyon to cook for her when ever she is hungry .opposite actually

-she spends all day enjoying a hot bath with floral essence [expensive stuff in this world] and brought maids along to torture for entertainment. i don't remember seeing your sorry asses while we were training in the forest so how do you know what she does and does not do?

-keeps acting like a slut in front of the prince. please. the only thing she acts like is her father. and embodies the essence of being from the ice cube family

-never listen to a word duke tenebris and luminous say. she might be the most obedient one out of all.

-all the princes [remember all children from the family of a Duke and a king are called princes] are annoyed by her and do not want anything to do with her because she dragged the dukes name through the mud with the title 'embarrassment of the dukes house' really if she, the perfect human, is an embarrassment what are you all?

things like that have been floating around and the worst part is these shit heads believe it. lyon looked at james and 'innocently' and in a sickly sweet tone also known as lyon's warning tone said "what a bout lilith?" james rolled his eyes and said "greetings lady lilith"

~lilith pov~

Again with the lady. The hell? Is it because of the stupid new rumors of me being a useless lady. What is up with all you jobless nobles creating baseless rumors about someone you never met. I just nodded my head in acknowledgement. I think I will just go search for father my Second option for a human repellent is him so why not. After all my current one seems to be defective. 2 people have already come and spoken to me. I was about to leave when domino grabbed my hand and asked james to greet me properly.

You are seriously defective at the moment you are forcing more human interaction on me. Seriously. Stop. James looked confused "why are you taking her side?" "Because I hate it when people believe in shitty rumors" "Rumors? What rumors?" "The rumors about lilith" "there are no rumors surrounding lady lilith" "then why on earth are you calling her lady she never gave you the permission to call her by her given name and you even demoted her title. and you expect me to believe that you don't believe in the nonsense going up in the capital" "nonsense by that do you mean the readings by the oracle in the capital" wait wat the capital oracle spread these about me. what on earth are these people after me for?