part 18: the war 2 years later

blossom: hey guys i decided to update this one a little early as I did not upload last week. I will upload again on Sunday if I can , i am very sorry for the late update since i missed last sunday >_<. also please don't forget to vote and comment! thank you all for all your support^-^

~lilith pov~

ah Finlay i got rid of the people who i lived with for the past one year along with other troublesome humans and found my beloved father. who had actually been doing a fine job as a human repellent. take notes you defective domino. after that mess i dashed away from the 3 annoying people but caught by james who tried to say sorry i simply acknowledged it with a simple nod i ran for my life and found my father. who was just standing near the punch i just came and sat next to him on a chair that was near the counter.

oh as promised in the previous chapte- [what did i say about the fourth wall] what a troublesome author. any way about the war that will happen in two years. it takes place when lilith is 13. dominic, philip and james were highly affected in this war. another country; the kingdom of lantus; had gone in to war with our kingdom. this happened because of a misunderstanding. the prince of their kingdom was engaged to the princess of our kingdom. ok so this princess is not part of the royal family she was just given that title as she was the one who found a cure to pandemic before i was born.

it was not like she made the cure but more like stumbled upon it and not knowing what it was and due to the queen taking a liking to her she was given that title. alex has not met her in his whole life and all she does as a princess is have the title, she had no power to exercise with it. back to the war she was apparently assassinated in our kingdom and the prince of lantus went to war with our country.

i know it may seem like a summary of a briefer explanation but that is actually all the information that was given about the reason the war was held. i did not really mind the information being only that much as it was not the main focus and would have little significance, but now that that information would have been one of the most significant things for my life i am kind of pissed. any way all these three capture targets are affected in the war some way or another. also the war only appear in their special animes. so if it happens i can rule out the other four as the male lead but if it does happen then i will have three suspects less.

james was the first victim. just before the war had started an assassin was sent to murder james's siblings at their birthday banquet. he has two of them and they are twins. one of them was going to take over the family name while the other was... gonna laze around? i don't know. any way james cherished them the most, even more than lyon which is saying something. i have no idea why their family was associated with the murder though. so once they died he started blaming himself for their death. that is when he became cold and completely focused on his job of being useful to lyon thinking it was his life's purpose. so when the heroin came along and *cough* seduced* cough* him, since he had a fiance in his anime. he found her as another reason to live.

so all i have to do is attend the party and stop them from getting assassinated. that way he will not need the heroin in the future. and will become insignificant to me since he does not pose a threat any longer.

next come philip. he was still recovering from his mother's death. though it had been a few years. he had started to sweet talk women in the castle. since alex could not have the affection due to his condition and philip seemed like he needed it. a nanny was appointed to look after philip and give him the love he needed. during this war she was killed. once that happen he started to resent woman. and became a playboy wanting to hurt girls heart by leaving them after giving them hope. and once he started leading the fl on he formed a bond with her and soon fell in love with her adorable ways. so he did not play her in the end, his fiance.. he did not have one.

ha... 0_o? how did i find these kind of things cute in my previous life? seriously. ok i won't do anything for this one cause he wont affect my life much. that is only if the war happens if it is one of the their anime's. he is more involved in the killing me in when he is a second male lead and the main one, otherwise he does not matter much. he is a second male lead only in his brother's so.. moving on

then was dominic .while he war roaming the capital during a festival he was taken in to a slave trade auction which was in high demand due to the amount of shortage in the other country, due to the current war situation. and ... it did not affect his personality that much except for his aversion to other humans, which could not be the case cause he had to fall in love with the heroin after all. so she shows up and help him get over his aversion to other humans.

All I have to do is go to the festival with him. If I do that I can stop his so called aversion to humans. And going along with him now should be simple enough. I mean if worse come to worst I will just bribe him with pizza.

Mission 'demolish at least two death flags, by making the heroine useless to them' will be in action when the war happens ,if it happens. I will have to make a 'mission learn how to name missions better as well'.