coming out

Alright, so today I came out to two people in school.

 One of them took it really well: we were in art and somehow, we started talking about lgbtqia+ and she told me that she's ace and only wants a platonic relationship (not romantic although she's not sure if she's aro or not) with cuddles. I then told her I'm an oriented aroace and then we started talking about how people change the bible and whatnot and pick and choose what to believe. 

Then in English my small group (me, another girl, and a boy) the girl was talking about her crush to us even though she hasn't tried talking to the other girl yet. She was super excited and then she turns to me and says, "Girls are so hot, right? You know how crushes make you feel so happy?" I pause and think for half a second and say, "Nope, never had a crush." She opens her mouth in shock and says, "That's so sad, I'm sorry."
me- "I'm an aromantic ace, but I am pan oriented."
girl turns to boy who wasn't paying attention, "Can you believe she's never had a crush?"
At that point I just go back to writing Ember (on my other account- lexilove380)

Okay now for my sister. A few months ago, I sent her a video called "Finding your card" on YouTube by Chris Hallbeck

And she just laughs at it and says nothing else. I also sent her a picture of my art portfolio and it's a drawing of Saiki and in the corner is an A in the oriented aroace colors and then a + with the pan colors. Today I sent her a picture that I recolored (the cover for Ember

She responds with, "How did you do that?"I reply, "On some drawing app I have, I just changed the color from the original I made

I reply, "On some drawing app I have, I just changed the color from the original I made." and then also, " I just wanted to make a pride dragon."
She then completely ignores the last statement, "Like how off an app? I can't draw at all."
I then send her another dragon I drew on paper for class (because we all know dragons and cake is the culture, at least for me).
She only comments on how good it looks so I send her this meme with the caption that I have never related more to a meme.

She hasn't responded and either she really doesn't get that I'm trying to come out to her since she's the only one in my family that I feel would be okay with it

She hasn't responded and either she really doesn't get that I'm trying to come out to her since she's the only one in my family that I feel would be okay with it. I'll update this if she says anything or acknowledges it until then I think I'll send her an oriented aroace/ or just aro/ace meme daily until she questions it. 

Sorry for the odd chapter but I felt like this was the appropriate place to put it, I did add an ace video, pan aroace art (by yours truly), and an ace meme so I guess it wasn't a total waste of a chapter. 

I would also like to mention that wattpad keeps trying to correct aroace to arouse and it's kinda upsetting me a bit lol.