Chapter 13- Over

I felt locked in a trap. Someone called my name. I had my eyes closed. Someone grabbed my arms and pulled me free. Trevor held me close to him as I cried. That was so scary.

"(Y/n)," Grandpa breathed.

I ran over and hugged him tightly. At this point, my sobs were audible. It was painful. I was trying to break free. And Gozer pushed me down. It was like being buried in a hole. Further... and further...

I evened out my breaths slowly. Grandpa was still holding me. I looked up at him with red eyes. I looked over his shoulder and saw Egon. He looked at me and smiled. He pulled me up from Grandpa into a hug.

"Take care of them," Egon whispered, barely audible.

I nodded, small tears falling.

He disappeared as he hugged his daughter. Grandpa put a hand on my shoulder. I held it, knowing he was silently mourning. He lost his old best friend. I would definitely cry if I lost one of them.

Grandpa walked over to Ray as Trevor hugged me. He quickly kissed my forehead before I buried my head in his shoulder. His warmth engulfed and protected me from the cool night.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt you?" Trevor asked.

"It really hurt," I breathed. "And now I'm really tired."

"You're safe now," Trevor assured me.

"I'm assuming," I pulled away from Trevor, "you want to stay here with your aunt?" Grandpa asked.

"Could I?" I asked softly, my eyes lighting up.

Grandpa smiled. "I mean, if it's okay with your aunt."

"Where is she-"

"She's with your grandmother. They're all waiting for you to come home in one piece," Grandpa assured me.

I hugged Trevor again. "I'll go back and assure them I'm alright. Can I sneak in later?"

Trevor smiled and nodded when I pulled away. I walked over with Grandpa to my car, my keys jingling in my hand. He sighed. At least this time it was legal. Grandpa was quiet the whole ride to the house.

We made it to Aunt Jenny's house. I ran inside, unlocking the door hurriedly.

"Grandma? Aunt Jenny?" I called.

Grandma walked over to me and hugged me. Aunt Jenny was crying as she hugged me. She smelled like wine. She drank less when I was around, but I understood in this circumstance.

"She got possessed, Dana," Grandpa said quietly.

"The poor girl," Grandma said.

They pampered me until it was time for them to get to their flight. I sighed in relief when Aunt Jenny passed out from alcohol. I sent her a text and headed out. I quickly cut off the music in my car until Aunt Jenny couldn't hear the music from her open window.

I drove to the Spengler's house. I slowly pulled up the driveway to avoid making a big hassle over me. Phoebe smiled as I walked past her room. I quietly opened Trevor's door and slipped inside.

"(Y/n)?" Trevor whispered.

"Me," I said, smiling.

Trevor flicked on his lamp next to the bed. He held out his arms to me. I collapsed onto the bed, laying on my side as I curled next to Trevor. He held me tightly, knowing I needed the comfort. It was a very long night. I looked up at him. How did I get a crush on him in such a short amount of time?

Trevor smiled and kissed me sweetly. We stayed there for a moment, our lips connected. Then it wasn't a kiss. It was just our lips touching. Chaste. He kissed my forehead and closed his eyes. I couldn't fall asleep, even after I heard him snoring. I fell asleep when I saw the sky turning lighter.