The Lost Doll

"We will be together."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

...

Timothy bristled, sounding aggrieved, even choked up, but his hideous appearance contrasted with his beautiful voice: "Timmy searched for her for a long time, but couldn't find her, and Timmy couldn't find Petra. The Puppeteer who took his eyes, pulled out his tongue, gutted him and drained his blood."

"It had nothing to do with Timmy, but why did you have to kill me?" 

The black liquid kept dripping down and his jaw had cracked completely, hitting the ground with a muffled thud.

"Now Timmy is so much stronger than you! Timmy wants to take what you took from HIS body and get it all back!"

"First of all, both eyes."

"!"

Both of Petra's eyes were removed by Timmy, who gently placed both of them on the ground and ......

"!"

That was the sound of both eyes being stomped on.

"And then the face~"

"!"

That was the sound of the face being completely slashed.

"!"

That was the sound of entrails falling out!

"Timmy was going to let you, forever, forever, be tortured, but not die."

"But Timmy suddenly changed his mind." Timothy paused, and actually slowly changed back into his human form.

"Timmy is going to make you like a puppet that can't move. Forever." With a twist on Petra's neck, he twisted his neck completely off and then, completely destroyed her soul body.

"You will have nothing but your memories!" His vivid lips spat out cruel words, his face dense with red, enjoying the thrill of revenge immensely!

He completely destroyed Petra's soul-body, her five senses, keeping only a head.

"!"

He pulled out a silver spike a few feet in length and plunged it viciously into her skull.

"And so, Timmy lived happily ever after with his daddy. Petra becomes an ugly puppet~"

He shoved the head into a poorly made doll.

She would not become strong, only a little weaker and eventually perish. Of course, it's going to be a long process.

"Ha!!! I will make you suffer forever and ever!!!

Timothy looked down at Petra's furious eyes, which were more like two black holes dripping a strange liquid incessantly.

"Oh, that's right! You think I can't find Daddy because of what you did?" he asked

In human form, Timothy is a boy with delicate features. When he is asking a favour with pouted lips, no one will ever say not to him.

"Why did you do this to me? You use to compliment my smile," he whispered.

"Now Daddy can't find me. But that's alright," Timothy paused.

"He will find you instead, Petra."

He giggled with madness.

...

"One, two, three..."

The delicately, doll-like child slapped the ball one at a time, happily, even though he was playing with himself.

"Timmy!"

Hearing a familiar voice, Timmy smiled and pounced over, "Daddy~"

The man caught the boy and twirled him in the air before dragging him into a warm embrace.

Shane was a handsome, tall man with broad shoulders. 

People respect him because his great skills in engineering. In fact, he is the best engineer in town. 

"Was that fun?"

Timmy nodded with a red little face, "Yes!"

Then, chirping, he kissed Shane on the face.

"But I still want to be with Daddy, I don't want to live with our neighbour for three days!" Timmy groaned and his arms tightened around Shane's neck.

"Darling, I swear to god this will be the last time I'm leaving you. I have to sort out some past business problems."

"Promise we will be together forever?" Timmy asked.

"We will be together." Shane replied with a firm voice.

No one will be standing between us and our future.

"Forever?"

"Forever."

Timmy bounced up and down in the tall man's grasp, his eyes gleaming with joy. He acted like he could already see the time they spend together without a care in the world.

"Yes! When you are back we are gong to the forest and hunt!" Timmy commanded.

Shane poked Timmy's head helplessly, "Shall we go to the puppet show today?"

...

This slightly terrifying man gave Timmy everything that he ever asked for.