Miss me?- C!Wilbur 🧸

"WILBUR IS BACK!" I hear a loud annoying voice yell.

"w-what?" I stutter out, the man I loved. And the man who left me all alone. He blew up the country we built together and had his father kill him. All right in front of me.

The blonde runs away leaving me with questions.

How?

I'm pulled from my thoughts by Quackity snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Y/n? Hello?" I snap out if it and look my boss in the eyes. "Can you wipe down the poles." I worked at the strip club at the bar making drinks. "Oh yeah for sure"

I grab the rag off the counter and walk over to the pole in the front. I reach to the top and begin wiping the pole down.

"If it isn't my little Y/n" I here a thick elegant english accent say sending shivers down my spine. I turn around quickly to see a tall handsome man with fluffy brown hair and a white streak through the front of his beautiful locks.

"Wil?" I say shyly. "Hello my love. It's been quite awhile since I've seen that beautiful face of yours."

My face begins to turn dark shades of pink as I see Wilbur's eyes trail over my entire body. I turn back around to hide my red face.

I quickly walk over to the next pole trying to keep my composer.

"Awe, is my baby flustered?" I pause for a second before walking back to the bar. I throw the cloth on the counter and walk to the back of the club.

On the way to the back I yell out to the tall British man. "Take a seat Wil" I change out of my work clothes and into what I came in. Now that Wilbur is back, I have a feeling I won't be getting anymore work done tonight.

I walk back to where Wilbur is sitting, wearing shorts that make my ass look amazing and a cropped top.

Wilbur's breath hitches for a moment taking in the view as I walk past him.

"Where are you going my love?" Wilbur says in a low tone. "Home" I hear footsteps behind me and I already know that Wilbur doesn't want our interaction to be over so soon.

"Can I come with?" I turn to face him while walking backwards. "Well- I mean you really have no where else to go." "So thats a yes?" I shrug my shoulders as I turn to face forward still walking.

Wilbur grabs my hand forcing me to come to a complete stop. "I need to know if I'm welcome or not."

How could I forget? He'd always make sure I was comfortable with anything he did. Even if it was just a kiss.

"Yes, yes you can" Wilbur smiles and releases my hand. "Well what are you waiting for?" "Right" I turn around and walk back home with Wilbur following close behind.

I enter my apartment and flip on the light. I toss my purse on the counter and turn to face the man shutting the front door. "It could use some tidying up, but it's home."

Wilbur looks around and ultimately ends up back on my face.

"oh that's not a problem love" I blush at the nickname he's used since the beginning of our relationship.

"Shall we head to bed?" I nod my head and grab Wil's hand to lead him to my bedroom. We both flop into the bed happy to be back with eachother.

593 words