shower- punz 💿

"I'll be in my room if you need me" my roommate punz says while he stands up from the couch, I nod my head before going back to my book.

timeskip- 30 minutes later

I feel my stomach growl and I realize i haven't eaten much today. I figure I might as well ask punz if he wants anything before I go out to grab food.

I open the door in his room but see nothing, I hear music from his speaker and decide to walk further in. I look to my right and see punz standing in the shower with his head thrown back with his eyes closed tight, I stop dead in my tracks. I see his hand going up and down near his waist, the realization sets in. I start to walk out until I hear him moan followed by "fuck y/n~" my breath hitches.

I look down at my body, smirking to myself i start pulling my shorts and underwear down. After, I pull my shirt over my head and unclasp my bra. I walk over to the shower and open the door, stepping in. he opens his eyes, staring at me like I wasn't real.

I bring my hands to wrap around punz's neck, he moves his hands to rest on my waist. his eyes move from mine down to my boobs, biting his lip. "god y/n. you're so fucking beautiful" I smile.

"you wanted some help pretty boy?" I ask, receiving a nod from punz. "hm, I'm gonna need words" i say sticking my lip out a little. "can i please have some help, princess"

I grind my hips against his, he lets out a low groan before gripping my hips to stop me from moving. I smirk and drop down to my knees, licking a stripe from the base of his dick to the tip sucking lightly on his tip before taking his full length in my mouth.

he wraps his hand in my hair as I bounce my head on his cock. I tighten my mouth around him, earning a low moan from the man above me. "fuck~" I feel his dick twitch in my mouth, I pull my mouth off of his large member before he can finish. smirking as he opens his eyes to look at me, "y/n~. please let me finish, princess." I smile, bringing my thumb to rub his tip, then sitting back on my heels looking at him innocently.

he quickly grabs me by my neck, pulling me to stand up. "such a fucking tease, huh?" my breathing gets heavier, my face going completely red at the sudden change in position. "I was being good for you y/n, and you were bad." he says anger and lust in his eyes. he quickly changes to grabbing my waist and pushing me against the wall "I'm going do what I want with you, got it slut?" I nod before he puts my leg over his shoulder, slamming into me without warning. "the safeword is coconut" he says before pulling out, just to slam himself back in.

quickly I feel myself approaching my high, my moans becoming louder than before. "c-close" he pulls out making me whine. "p-punz please!" i yell "shut up slut" he says slapping my face, making a high pitched moan leave my mouth "you're not allowed to cum until i tell you to" he thrusts himself back into me, going at an ungodly speed. i feel myself getting closer to my high, i tighten my walls around him involuntarily making he throw his head back in pleasure. "fuck~ do that again princess" i do as i was told and tighten my walls and tight as i could. i feel him unload in me, making me get much closer to my own high. but before i could finish he pulls himself out again.

"please sir- i'll do anything" i whine watching him smirk, he drops to his knees bringing his tongue to flick at my clit. i moan loudly, my legs giving out. punz puts both my legs over his shoulders before he sticks his tongue in my dripping entrance, causing me to scream. "i'm so close punz!" i scream once again "hold it" he demands "i-i can't~" i say my head falling back "you will" he demands once again.

after a couple more minutes of punz tongue fucking me, i couldn't hold it anymore. i unload into his mouth with multiple loud, unholy screams. punz picks me up, turns off the shower and throws me onto his bed. "i thought i told you not to cum" he says in a raspy, angry voice. "i-i'm sorry sir" i plead "that's not going to work, you were bad, so you get a punishment." he says flipping me over forcing my ass to stick up in the air. "count." he demands before smacking my ass. "1" i whine, after what seemed like hours of smacking we finally reach the final spank. "57" i cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "thank you sir"

"you took the punishment so well princess, i think i'll let you cum this time. sound good?" he asks in a taunting tone "yes sir, please" he hums pleasantly while looking at the red marks he left on me. he teases my entrance with his tip, before slamming himself in. i scream his name as he slams himself faster and faster everytime. "i'm close!" i yell "you can cum" he says, almost immediately after i unload on his dick.

he flips me over onto my back, then slams into me again. i quickly reach my high again, yelling a warning to him before my high crashes over me again. "no more please" i say, but he doesn't listen. he slams into me once again, going faster than before, if that was even possible. "punz, please!" i scream feeling my high crash over me again.

i feel him unload in me one more time, before finally he pulls out and lays down next to me. we look at each other, breathing heavily. he smiles at me warmly before laying a gentle kiss on my forehead. "you did so good love." i smile, my eyes closing "i'm sorry baby, but we need to clean up" i whine tiredly

"i know, don't worry i'll run a bath and help you wash yourself ok?" he says sweetly before leaving to turn on the bath. he carries me and sets me into the warm water, washing my body lovingly. "i'll go get you some clothes ok?" i nod my head as he leaves the bathroom, returning a couple minutes later with one of his shirts, my underwear and my shorts. he helps me put my clothes on then carries me to the bed, which has new sheets on it.

"sleep well love" he says tucking me into the warm bed.

1159 words
holy shit dude. hope you enjoyed it's been a few months in the making, just didn't have any motivation to write smut but i hope this makes up for it. as a wise man once said "for everyone in the US happy thanksgiving and everyone else happy thursday :)" -Ethan Nestor 2020. i love you all so much have an amazing day!