crush- tommyinnit 🧸

it's 3:18 am on a friday night. most people are with their friends, driving around aimlessly, getting drunk, and having sex- all in the span of 3 hours. but i'm not, i'm sitting in my dim room with the only light coming from my computer screen and the led lights stuck onto my white walls.

the discord call i'm in is with four of my close friends niki, wilbur, tommy, and foolish. we're playing a random game wilbur found on roblox, laughing our asses off for seemingly no reason. during one of our many fits of laughter, niki takes a screenshot of tommy. she sends the picture in general, making all of us laugh harder. every once in awhile someone will say a joke inbetween laughs, causing everyone to laugh even more. but one joke stands out in particular, "i'm sending that one to claire-" wilbur says before wheezing once again.

after we calm down i can't help but think about what wilbur said, "who's claire?" I say curiously. niki quickly answers "the girl tommy has a crush on" she says drawing out the 'u'. i can't help but feel disappointed, not only that he likes another girl, but that he didn't tell me. I reply with a simple 'oh, ok' and change the subject before anyone could catch onto my act.

i feel my eyes getting heavier and a yawn leaves my throat. the clock reads 3:49 am and i know i should probably go to bed.

"i'm getting pretty tired, so i'm gonna head to bed" i say, another yawn leaving my mouth. "nooo" tommy whines. a small giggle comes from my lips as they curl into a soft smile. "i'm sorry toms" the rest of the call say a gentle goodnight before I leave the call.

even as i'm tucking myself into bed i can't help but think about her. i mean, of course he likes her. she's probably gorgeous, and with a name like hers she seems like someone everyone loves. i'm hurt that tommy didn't tell me something like this.

if i'm being honest i've had a crush on tommy for awhile, he's so pretty and sweet and funny. i just haven't had the guts to tell him how i feel.

my eyes droop until finally i fall into a deep sleep.

the next morning

I decided to shop around in brighton today, it seemed like a good thing to do to get the whole tommy thing off my mind. about an hour into shopping, i'm standing in a record shop wilbur suggested when my phone begins to ring. i walk out onto the sidewalk, taking my phone and answering it without checking who it was.

"hello?" i say into the speaker, "hey y/n!"

"oh, hey tubbo!" i reply happily. "you wanna meet up for lunch?" the boy on the other end of the line says cheery. I quickly agree and begin walking to the café at the end of the street I'm on.

as I approach the building, I see tubbo standing outside waiting for me. i take my earbuds out as i get closer to greet him. but the closer i get to tubbo i begin hearing two other familiar voices. i can't make them out over the sounds of other people talking and cars passing by. "hey tubs!" i say and give the smaller male a hug, "hey, i hope you don't mind but tommy and wilbur are here too." fuck. i really didn't want to see tommy today, after last night i wanted today to be about forgetting about my stupid little feelings for this boy. but i can't tell tubbo i don't want to stay just because tommy's here.

"yeah that's all good" i say with a small smile and walk over to say hello to wil and tom. i give wilbur a hug as we talk about the record store i was in before coming to lunch. i don't say much to tommy while we are outside the cafe, i barely even look at him. tubbo finally breaks up me and wilbur's conversation by suggesting we go inside and get a seat, of course to my luck i'm sat by tommy in a booth. something about how wilbur needs to teach tubbo how to make a paper airplane because according to wilbur it's 'a very important matter'.

so it's me and the boy i really didn't want to see today, not that i don't like him- because i really do. his beautiful blue eyes, his perfect blonde hair laying on his forehead, his soft pink lips- not the point, i just wish i could not like him. it would be easier to just be friends, but i can't. "y/n?" i look up to see wilbur looking at me, waiting for an answer. "uhh yes?" everyone starts laughing "i said who drew a better penguin" wil says while laughing. "oh, umm obviously tubbo's" "what! no tubbo's looks depressed!" tommy says, i laugh harder and clinch my stomach. "how can a penguin be depressed!?" i say back when tubbo says "wilbur penguin!"

everyone is laughing when our waiter brings out food. we settle into a comfortable silence as we eat, the occasional comment about streaming being made. while we're eating i feel a pressure on my thigh, i look down to see tommy's leg against mine. i blush a little but brush it off as an accident. tubbo gets up to use the bathroom, leaving me wilbur and tommy to talk. "william gold?" we all look up to see an unknown man, but wilbur recognizes him. "oh hey man" they talk a little before the man mentions something about a women named Lily being here. Wilbur and the man walk to another table, leaving me and tommy alone.

"so tell me about claire." i say turning to face tommy "oh, um yeah. she's cool, really cute and funny" i see a blush spread across his face. an awkward silence falls over us before i finally ask "why didn't you tell me about her?" i see the sadness fall over is eyes as he looks away from me to his lap. "because she- you know her" i furrow my eyebrows, trying to think of any claires i might know. none come to mind. "i don't know a claire tom." he sighs "because that's not her name, she's-"

"sorry guys that was one of my old friends" wilbur says as he comes back, tubbo talks up behind him and grab his shoulders, he yells a little 'rah!' scaring wilbur. i giggle a little before the waiter comes with the check. after a heated game of rock paper scissors to see who will pay, i end up winning. "i don't care that you won i'm paying y/n." "william i will beat the shit out of you. now let me pay." he rolls his eyes and puts his hands up signaling defeat. i smile and slide my credit card in the pocket. "thank you y/n" tommy says, i see a small smile on his lips. the corners of his mouth curling up slightly, my eyes lingering on his lips for a little too long. i finally pull my eyes away from his lips to look into his eyes, i feel my face getting hot before saying a quite "you're welcome"

i turn my head away from the boy to look at wilbur, i change the subject onto his music. we talk about the upcoming lovejoy gigs and the new ep, the waiter brings my card back quickly saying "have a nice day" as a way to tell us 'get out'. we sit for a little bit longer so wilbur can finish his drink. during our conversation i feel tommy lightly set his hand in my thigh. i look down at his hand, then back up to him with blush in my cheeks. he starts to pull his hand away in embarrassment, i grab his hand and put it back on my thigh, then continue talking about the best minecraft parody song. "it's fallen kingdom!" i say raising my voice "that's the worst one shut up."

"take that back before i jump across this table and strangle you, william."

after about 20 minutes of talking and laughing we pack our things and leave the cafe. i say my goodbyes to wilbur and tubbo before turning to tommy. i wrap him up in a hug when he whispers "she was you. that girl, 'claire' she was really you" i blush more and tighten the hug. after a moment i pull away "goodbye toms" i say "goodbye y/n"

1447 words
I TAKE A LITTLE BREAK AND COME BACK TO 1.15k READS?!?!?
you guys are crazy, thank you so much for reading my stupid little thoughts. i love you all so much <3
(there may or may not be a smut in the works rn)

edit: BAHAHAHHA I JUST FOUND OUT TOMMY HAS A GIRLFRIEND. congrats man super proud she seems very cool B)

❀Dream smp Oneshots❀On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara