Chapter 19

"Your bank card with the last number of 9527 received a transfer of 74087 yuan, and the balance of your account was 74783 yuan."

December fifth.

Lin Yuan received such a sum of money.

At the same time, he also received a message from the company's finance department: "the download share of your work" Sheng Ru Xia Hua "and the monthly salary of your composition department have arrived in the account. In the future, on the 5th of each month, the download share of songs and your monthly basic salary will be paid to your bank account on time. If you have any questions, please go to the finance department to check the account."

Finally, it's money.

Lin Yuan was a little happy.

The late arrival of December means that this year's rookie season is over.

Thanks to the large-scale publicity launched by the company in the middle of the month, the final download volume of "Sheng Ru Xia Hua" broke through the 500000 mark, which completely exceeded the championship results of rookie seasons over the years. It also shows the excellence of Lin Yuan's work from the side.

After deducting nearly 10000 yuan in taxes, Lin Yuan still had more than 60000 yuan left.

With Lin Yuan's basic salary of 10000 yuan, his bank card has finally reached more than 70000 yuan -

although Lin Yuan has not been employed for a month in a strict sense.

Maybe this is the company's welfare for new people.

If in a previous life, the songs written by new people can't sell at this price, let alone Lin Yuan's follow-up income from songs.

In the days to come.

As long as someone continues to spend money to download the song, Lin Yuan will be able to get a steady stream of downloads from this song.

No wonder there is a saying in the composition circle that "a good song can last a lifetime.".

Even if Lin Yuan can't write any other good works in the future, the future share of life like summer flowers can basically solve the problem of food and clothing in his life.

Of course, it's still that sentence.

In the future, the download amount of "Sheng Ru Xia Hua" will be gradually reduced, because the audience of any work will have a process from initial stage to saturation, so the amount of share obtained through this song will be gradually reduced.

So it's right to sing more.

Both fame and money.

Lin Yuan can't help but look forward to the sharing benefits that big fish can bring to him in the future.

The company share of this song is more than 600000 only for 5 million customization, plus the share of download volume, it must be very considerable.

Next.

You can do what you want to do all the time.

Lin Yuan first called Zhao Jue and asked for one thing

then he took a deep breath and recalled the communication mode between the original owner and his mother in his mind. After making sure that he was ready, he also called his mother, who was a music teacher in his hometown.

Soon the call came through.

There was a slightly tired voice at the other end: "won't the pocket money be enough? Mom, I'll call you