Chapter 35

Lin Yuan's income last month was about 700000.

It should have been more. After all, in addition to the Commission, Lin Yuan now has two songs together to earn money.

In the second month, although he didn't get the bonus of the new talent list, "life like summer flowers" still brought him a lot of income.

The download volume of this song has reached 700000 at present, and breaking millions in a few months is certainly not a problem.

What's more, there's a month more of big fish.

But the more money you earn, the more taxes you deduct. The tax of tens of thousands of yuan and the tax you have to pay after hundreds of thousands of yuan are not the same concept.

Fortunately, 700000 yuan is enough to solve Lin Yuan's current dilemma.

It's nine thirty in the evening.

Lin Yuan calls his sister.

His elder sister is Lin Xuan, who has just graduated and is still an intern in the company, so she usually leaves work late.

"Hello, Obuchi."

When the phone was connected, Lin Xuan's voice was a little tired and hoarse: "I just got home from work."

Lin Yuan said, "then you eat first."

Lin Xuan said with a smile, "I'm boiling water. I'll just have some instant noodles. A few days ago, my mother told me that you had a surprise to tell me."

Looks like mom hasn't said it yet.

Lin Yuan sorted out the wording and said, "sister, do you know how to envy fish?"

"Envy fish?"

Lin Xuan was stunned for a moment: "yes, I often listen to songs. The songs he wrote are very good. How do you know this man?"

Lin Yuan said, "I just envy fish."

Lin Xuan subconsciously mentioned the voice: "what kind of fish are you?"

"Envy fish."

"What do you admire?"

"Envy fish."

"You wait Wait Let me go slowly... " Lin Xuan is a young man. Of course, she is a little more receptive than her mother, but she was a little confused when she heard the news.

After a long time, Lin Xuan came back and said, "envy Fish? "

Lin Yuan said, "well."

"Envy fish!"

"Yes, yes."

"Envy fish!"

My sister's tone became more and more intense, and even Lin Yuan was almost impatient: "yes, I envy fish, I envy fish But that's not the point. The point is that I'm going to buy you a cell phone. "

"You have no conscience!"

Lin Xuan suddenly became angry: "just buy a mobile phone? What did my sister do to you before? I didn't say that before, but I spent my first month's internship salary to buy your school clothes and shoes! "

Lin Yuan laughs: "want how many."

He has a good relationship with his sister, so he never sees others. He even likes this kind of relationship.

"That's about the same."

My elder sister hummed coldly: "don't think I don't know how to write music. It's very profitable, and your songs are still so popular. It's not enough to buy a mobile phone, plus 5000 yuan. My elder sister has to pay the rent. In this way, I'll give you 10000 yuan!"