Chapter 96-100

The original version of Zhuxian is more than 1.5 million words, while the revised version is divided into eight volumes, with a total of 1.6 million words, because the revised version of Xianxia's world outlook is more detailed, and some words have been added, which is enough for Lin Yuan to continue for more than half a year

It's different from Wang Wang.

Lin Yuan has to do it himself this time.

Fortunately, Lin Yuan's code speed is very fast.

After a night off, I came to school the next day.

The first class is the instructor's class.

The attendance rate of university has always been a problem, the phenomenon of truancy is repeated.

But only the instructor's class, the students always can wind and rain, never absent.

No way.

Teachers of professional courses may not remember the names of students. When they call the roll, someone should give a voice.

But the Counselor's daily work is to deal with the students in the class, but he knows how many students there are in the class like the palm of his hand, and no one can sign in for other students.

It's not the same to be targeted by professional courses and counselors.

"That's right."

Before class, the counselor looked at the students present: "I thought we said before that everyone should write a song for the assessment of sophomore year. Originally, we were going to let you close at the end of the month, but recently the school has new regulations..."

The students looked up curiously.

This year's assessment is related to the results and the number of exchange students, and so on.

"Give you a month's grace."

The counselor put up a finger: "this academic year's assessment is changed to June. The assessors are not only from our school, but also from the external entertainment companies. Which company is still discussing. If you perform well, it's not impossible for you to be directly favored by the entertainment companies and sign a contract..."

WOW!

The class is lively.

If people from entertainment companies participate in the evaluation of the academic year, the importance of this academic year's evaluation will be further enhanced!

What are you working so hard for?

Is there a good place to go after graduation?

If this year's assessment, works can move people of entertainment companies, it is equivalent to directly across countless difficulties, step up to heaven!

This moment.

Everybody's excited.

Lin Yuan also felt very happy.

Although it has nothing to do with him, it is a good opportunity for students to show themselves.

"Listen to my song later..."

"My accompaniment almost had a problem..."

"Let's look at each other and help make suggestions."

"I wrote this song last year. I've been waiting for an opportunity. I didn't plan to take it out in the school year examination, but it's different when someone from an entertainment company comes. I have to take out this song!"