5

Nathalia walks up to a sleek, black sports car that was sitting in an empty car park and Eggsy gapes at the car, never having seen such a luxurious car outside of a screen.

"Are you going to steal it?"

"No, I'm going to drive it," Nathalia holds up a set of car keys in Eggsy's face. "It's my car"

"This is your car?" Eggsy asks in shock. "Are you really an assassin?"

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Can I drive?"

"With the state you left Dean's car in?" Nathalia asks. "Absolutely fucking not"

"That was on purpose,"

"Don't care," Nathalia says. "Even selling all of your organs on the black market wouldn't cover this car"

Nathalia turns the key in the ignition, the engine roaring with life as Eggsy admires the car.

"You just going to stand there or are you getting in?" Nathalia calls.

Eggsy opens the door and sits in the seat, waiting expectantly before Nathalia raises an eyebrow at Eggsy who looks down before scoffing.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Seatbelt," Nathalia says.

"You want me to-" Eggy sighs. "Fine"

No sooner had it clicked into place, Nathalia threw the car into a hard reverse before yanking the wheel to the right causing the car to spin and face the exit, tearing out of the car park.

"FUCKIN HELL!"

"Told you'd need your seatbelt!"

Nathalia reaches down and turns the radio up, 'American Pie' blaring from the speakers as Nathalia weaves through the back streets of London, definitely above the speed limit.

"YOU DRIVE LIKE A NUTTER!"

Nathalia rolls her eyes, pressing her foot against the pedal harder as she heads for Saville Row.

Nathalia swings the wheel left and slams on the brakes, the car skidding into the open parking spot in front of the Kingsman Tailors. She takes the keys out of the ignition and climbs out of the car before turning to Eggsy.

"We haven't got all day Eggsy,"

The young man unclicks his seatbelt, carefully climbing out of the car before joining Nathalia.

Nathalia pushes open the door where Harry is sitting inside nursing a glass of whatever alcohol took his fancy.

"Nathalia," Harry greets her. "Driving as carefully as ever"

"I've never met a tailor before," Eggsy says to Harry. "But I know you ain't one"

"Come with me," Harry says, opening the door to one of the dressing rooms.

They are faced with a mirror and Eggsy looks awkwardly at his own reflection whilst Nathalia examines her bruising neck.

"What do you see?" Harry asks Eggsy.

"Someone who wants to know what the fuck is going on,"

"I see a young man with potential," Harry says. "A young man who is loyal. Who can do as he is asked and who wants to do something good with his life. Did you see the film Trading Places?"

"No,"

"How about Nikita? Pretty Woman?"

Eggsy pulls a face and Harry nods.

"All right," Harry says. "My point is, that the lack of a silver spoon has set you on a certain path, but you needn't stay on it"

"If you're prepared to adapt and learn, you can get your mum and your sister out of that flat," Nathalia says.

"Oh, like in My Fair Lady," Eggsy says with a grin and Nathalia turns to him with a confused frown.

"You haven't watched Pretty Woman, but you've seen My Fair Lady?"

"Stay on topic Nat. And to answer your question, Eggsy, yes, like My Fair Lady," Harry says. "Only, in this case, I'm offering you the opportunity to become a Kingsman"

"A tailor?"

"A Kingsman Agent," Nathalia says.

"Like a spy?" Eggsy asks.

"Of sorts," Harry says. "Interested?"

"You think I've got anything to lose?"

Nathalia steps forward and places her hand on the mirror as Eggsy frowns in confusion. A beep fills the small dressing room before it begins its descent.

"Since 1849," Harry says. "Kingsman tailors have clothed the world's most powerful individuals. By 1919, a great number of them had lost their heirs to World War One"

"Which meant that all their piles of cash were going uninherited," Nathalia continues. "And there were powerful men who wanted to preserve peace and protect life"

"Our founders realized that they could channel that wealth and influence for the greater good," Harry says. "And so began our other venture. An independent, international intelligence agency
operating at the highest level of discretion-"

"Above all the politics and the system," Nathalia says. "Above anything that would undermine the integrity of government-run spy organizations"

"The suit is a modern gentleman's armour, and the Kingsman agents are the new knights," Harry says. "Nathalia prefers a more modern suit"

"Lots of pockets," Nathalia says.

"How deep does this fucking thing go?" Eggsy asks.

"Deep enough," Harry says.

They stop and Eggsy stares at the small chute in front of them as Nathalia and Harry sit down. Eggsy takes the seat next to Nathalia as he looks around in awe.

"You've seen nothing yet," Nathalia grins and Eggsy can't help but return the smile.