12

Nathalia had no idea how many days had passed but she had spent them the same. Strapped to a chair and been beaten within an inch of her life by Gazelle. But today was different, three armed guards had escorted her out of her cell and lead her to what looked like a surgical suite.

Nathalia had tried to fight the guards as she was wrestled into restraints and was firmly strapped to the bed. Nathalia tries to pull out of her restraints as a line is drawn across her forehead.

"I have to admit," Nathalia sighs. "I thought my death would be a lot cooler than a lobotomy"

Nathalia moves before the surgeons around her can even process her movements and cuts through her bindings swiftly. She jolts up and slams her forehead against the man closest to her before stabbing him with the knife.

Nathalia taps the left side of her chest twice and her suit forms as she wraps her legs around the man she had just headbutted and twists, snapping his neck with a resounding crack.

A stab in her shoulder makes her grunt in pain before she slams her elbow into her assailant behind her. Nathalia grabs the scalpel from the tray of medical equipment, turning before she stabs the man in the jugular.

Nathalia pulls the syringe from her shoulder and tosses it to the side before turning to face the final two men who were her obstacles between herself and her escape. Nathalia reaches into the pocket of her suit and pulls out a gun, firing it nailing the first man in the chest.

She ducks the blow from the final man, sticking her leg out causing him to face plant the floor before shooting him in the head.

Nathalia crouches down and grabs the keycard from the surgeon.

"Thank you very much," Nathalia says, swiping the keycard through the door which beeps and opens.

Nathalia looks around before spotting a loose tile in the ceiling.

"Fuck's sake,"

Nathalia points her wrist at the tile, the anchor for her wire smashing the tile before hooking inside. Nathalia tugs once and the line pulls her up and into the ceiling.

The agent pats her pockets before finding her spare pair of Kingsman glasses and slides them on her face.

"Nat?"

"Merlin, I have never been so happy to hear your voice,"

"We're here at Valentine's bunker too," Merlin says. "You need to take the next right"

"Next right," Nathalia mutters to herself as she crawls. "It's fucking disgusting in here"

"Take a left and the third tile is loose, drop out there,"

Nathalia follows Merlin's directions before loving the tile out of her way. She crouches over the gap before hopping out of the ceiling. She lands in a crouch with her leg out, one palm down and the other behind her as she raises her head.

 She lands in a crouch with her leg out, one palm down and the other behind her as she raises her head

"That felt disgusting," Nathalia says, shuddering as she stands up. "Did it look cool?"

"Yes it looked cool," Nathalia could hear Merlin's exasperation as he talks. "Guard on your right,"

"Armed or unarmed?"

"Armed, one gun,"

"Easy,"

Nathalia creeps along before pressing herself against the wall. She peers around the corner, waiting for the armed guard to turn his back. When he does, she strikes. Nathalia runs forward and reaches behind her, hooking her arm around the guard's neck which she uses as leverage to spin around him. She uses his brief confusion to her advantage when she lands, crouching and spinning, swiping his leg from underneath him.

 She uses his brief confusion to her advantage when she lands, crouching and spinning, swiping his leg from underneath him

Nathalia takes the guard's gun, stamping her foot down onto his neck harshly before taking his ammunition from his pocket. She heads in the direction of the gunfire when she spots a familiar face in a Kingsman suit.

An armed guard had his gun raised to fire at Eggsy and Nathalia raises her newly acquired gun before shooting him in the face.

Eggsy turns to see a familiar blonde, beaten, bruised and covered in blood, as she shot any oncoming guards.

Once the hallway was empty, Nathalia turns to Eggsy.

"Told you I'd be alright," Nathalia says.

Eggsy takes two large strides forward and presses his lips to Nathalia's, the woman melting into the kiss.

"Down!"

Nathalia pulls Eggsy to the floor as a guard fires his gun. Nathalia turns, pointing her gun at him and firing, hitting him between the eyes.