Busy Day

~A couple of months later~
Namjoon's POV
I was sitting on the couch eating a bunch of lollipops, since I didn't know what else to eat. I had just been watching random shows on Netflix even though I wasn't paying attention. I admit my house is kinda a mess but I swear I'll clean it. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. "Oh hey Kook." "Hey! Have you cleaned?" "Uhhh...yes?" He looked and then looked at me. "Really? Come on we're cleaning together!" He walked in, grabbed some trash bags and started cleaning, so I started helping him.

After a couple of hours we finished cleaning and there was a knock on the door and the door was just opened it. "Dad!" I looked and saw Chaeyoung running up. I smiled and picked her up into a hug. "Wait how did you get here?" "Jiwoo was arrested." Jungkook picked Junwoo up and I walked to Mr.Lee. "How?" "She went partying and would come back drunk, she would hit them and Chaeyoung's teacher saw the bruises on her and reported it to police. They're gonna be with you from now on." I smiled and let Chaeyoung down. "Okay, thank you." "No problem, I'll be leaving." I sat on the couch watching Chaeyoung and Junwoo mess around. "Junwoo is now two years old!" "Really?" I looked at the calendar and saw it was his birthday today but before I could say anything Jungkook was already putting the kids in the car. "What are you doing?" "We are gonna go get a cake and some gifts for Junwoo!" I smiled and got in the car with them and drove to the store.

We were at the bakery section and letting Junwoo choose a cake. "What cake do you want Junwoo?" He looked and chose a vanilla cake that was decorated in bright frosting. "Hello is there anything I can help with?" "Yes can you write happy birthday Junwoo on the cake?" "Of course! What color?" "Green!" The baker nodded and grabbed the green frosting and wrote it quickly but it still looked great. "Thank you!" Jungkook grabbed the cake and placed it in the cart. We got some other stuff and got him some toys and plushies he wanted. I paid for the items and we went back to the house. I played with the kids while Jungkook got the cake out on the table. "Okay let's eat some pizza first!" I picked Junwoo up but he whined and I put him down and he just walked towards Jungkook and asked him to pick him up. "I'm so offended right now." "It's obvious he liked me more." He did a fake hair flip and laughed.

We all ate pizza and then Jungkook got the cake and placed it in front of Junwoo. We all sang happy birthday to him and he was smiling and I grabbed a knife and cut the cake for the kids, then a slice for Jungkook and I. After awhile Junwoo and Chaeyoung were asleep so we put them to bed and I started washing the dishes. Jungkook came downstairs after awhile and I smiled at him. "They're asleep, they really knocked out after the cake." "Yeah they're gonna have to brush their teeth." We continued talking for a bit. "Yeah so I know Yoongi." "You do?!" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, we've been close friends for awhile, since we were- Shit!" I quickly dropped what I was rinsing and held my hand. "I'll get the first aid kit!" "It's in the pantry."

He had the first aid kit and held my hand in the running water to get the blood off and started treating my hand. "Good thing I didn't trust you with the cake earlier, you're so clumsy." "I am not!" "You dropped 4 vases and 3 plates in these past couple of months." I looked at him then looked away. "Okay maybe I am clumsy." He giggled and wrapped my hand with bandages. We went into the living room and sat on the couch, watching Netflix.

No one's POV
Let's just say they got distracted from Netflix and they had a....good night rest. Yeah, totally.

~In the morning~

Namjoon had gotten up around 8, and saw Jungkook asleep next to him and he smiled and kissed him on the forehead. He got up slowly and took a quick shower and started to make breakfast, carefully since he didn't want to burn anything or break anything. Both Junwoo and Chaeyoung woke up and sat at the table. Namjoon went to the room and sat on the edge of the bed and kissed Jungkook's cheek multiple times to wake him up. "What now...?" "Time to get up, there's breakfast. Or I can have Chaeyoung and Junwoo jump on the bed to get you up." He sat up slowly and stretched. "Okay fine, can I borrow a shirt?" I nodded and grabbed one of my button up shirts and gave it to him.

Jungkook had to go since he had an athletic trainer internship, this was his last week. Junwoo was crying. "He'll be back okay?" "No!" He kept crying and sat on the floor. I sighed and crouched down to him. "Junwoo let's go to the park later on okay? Kook will meet us there later!" I looked at the time and made sure Chaeyoung was ready and also had a bag for Junwoo since he was coming to work with me. I got the kids in their car seat and dropped Chaeyoung off at school then went to work with Junwoo. I picked him up and grabbed the two bags I had and walked to my office.

I placed a blanket down next to my desk and placed all of the toys on the blanket for Junwoo and he ran over and started playing while I started doing work that I may have missed these past couple of months. I heard a knock on the door so I looked up. "Come in." My secretary Eunwoo came in. "Oh yes Eunwoo?" "Umm, Mr.Min is here to see you." I signaled to let him in and Yoongi entered. "Oh hey Yoongi, how have you been?" "Doing okay, just been busy." He sat down and I continued reading and signing papers. "Yoon!" Junwoo walked towards him and he got picked up. "What's up buddy?" I smiled a bit and looked at Yoongi. "Okay what advice do you need now?" He sighed. "You know me too well. I actually have two things." He placed Junwoo down. "Paparazzi found me and Jimin on a date at the fancy restaurant. And now I don't know what to do, and I've also been wanting to propose to him."

"Well, if you are ready to put it out to the public then do it, but make sure it's okay with Jimin first. And second, just propose to him at a place he likes." I helped him plan it and then he left. Junwoo started whining and tried following Yoongi but I picked him up. "We'll see him another time okay?" I walked back to my desk and placed him on the blanket. Now I gotta get back to work, and look for a ring.