Perfect Family

~A couple of years later~
Jungkook's POV
It had been a long time since I last saw Jimin. Just to sum things up, Namjoon and I had gotten married after I had finished my interning and we had adopted two more kids, twins that were only two years old and there is still Chaeyoung and Junwoo. I had been making breakfast when I realized it was super quiet so I turned the stove off and went up to the room and saw the kids drawing on his face. "Kids what are you doing?" They flinched and hid the markers and ran to hide behind me. Namjoon started waking up and sat up and looked at me. "What happened?" I started laughing and didn't say anything and walked back into the kitchen with the kids.

While I placed the twins, Mina and Kai in the chairs and heard Namjoon yell and he came downstairs. "Okay, who did this?" The kids had drawn a beard and mustache on him with colorful patterns around his face. We all shrugged and he went into the restroom and washed his face and came back into the kitchen. I placed the food I made on the table and I quickly ate and got ready and kissed all the kids forehead before going to Namjoon. "Have fun at work!" "I will, oh and I won't be back until like...midnight." "Whyyyy?!" "Friday Night Football game Joon! Okay bye!" I kissed him and left to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay okay I know this chapter is short but I couldn't really think of anything else so yeah, but I'm gonna start a new book that involves all of BTS! There's really no ships in it but I hope all of you guys read it and enjoy it!