HARD LUCK

(SAARA POV)

I felt not so good. 

I opened my eyes.

This is not my room... And definitely not my car

It's a hospital room. Why am I here ? Oh.

I remembered.

I looked around and saw Arthur, Marcus, George, Logan, Robert and Oscar talking to each other.

George saw me opening my eyes and immediately came near my bed.

"Hey, how are you feeling? " He said in a low worried and caring voice.

"Like shit" I said frowning.

My neck was in a bit pain. Rest of the body was alright I guess.

I tried to sit up but George did not let me.

"Hey just stay there" Oscar said

"But I am-"

"Yeah we know you are okay... That's what you say everytime... Now stay in the bed or I will kill you myself " Robert said.

"Assholes, literally all of you" I said slightly angry. I laid down in the bed with my arms crossed.

they all made sure if i was okay. 

we all talked for a while and then they were called outside for some reason.

now i was lying on the bed still processing the huge crash. 

what a loser i am ! crashed the car in the second race of my F1 career ! i am so fxcked up.

for a minute there i hoped lando would be here. but he is not.

what am i even thinking ? he must have been really happy to know i crashed and got hurt.

does he really hate me this much ? was he happy when he found out about my crash ? or was he sad ? did he even feel a little guilt after he talked to me like that last night ? 

the answers to these questions : yes , yes , no , no 

at least that is what i believed.

he doctor came in and told me that i had a few minor physical injuries which would not be a problem and a few neck exercises would would help with my neck. and also that i can go back to the hotel tomorrow morning.

all the boys told me to take care and left but arthur stayed , i dont know what for.

"arthur i am okay , you can go" i smiled sadly at him.

"no im staying here" arthur said

"what are you gonna do here ? you will get bored."

"i wont , you are here , right ?" he said lifting his eyebrows 

"but what if i fall asleep?" 

"then i'll just look at you all night and make sure a monkey does not eat you"

"ha ha very funny....why are you even a racer , just go become a comedian or something , it will suit you" i said with heavy sarcasm . He rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't be able to annoy you then... Life would be boring as fxck" He said with a soft smile.

His smile is so beautiful.

"I am so lucky you are my best friend" I said smiling

"I am too darling.... Now sleep and get some rest" He said

"No I'm bored let's talk some more "

"Always so bossy eh? " He said slightly smirking

I frowned and threw a small pillow from the hospital bed at him. He laughed.

"I can't wait for monaco this year... I'll make sure to show you my house this time" He said

"Is it big?"

"Ooh... You would like to find out, wouldn't you?" He said with a devilish smirk. I knew what he meant.  This boy!

"The house, you dirty minded asshole"

"Come on , you are no less" He laughed

We talked some more and then I fell asleep.

(Lando pov)

I immediately went to my hotel room and just sat on the bet with my head in my hands.

Just when I got a call. My PR

"Hey can we do it tonight?" She said... And "it" Meant hooking up. We slept together a few times. she is just a time pass though. 

"I'm not in the mood today" "But-" "Bye"

I hung up.

All I could think about was Saara....

This is all my fault isn't it?

I knew she had overthinking and anxiety problems. i knew it would hurt her. All the things I said to her must have hurt her bad. I did not mean any of it. Not one bit.

I do hate her.... But she does not deserve this.

I can't believe I hate her so much that I have started caring for her

Logans words still in my head :
She was never yours to lose

Are logan and her together or something?
I saw him kissing her head earlier.
No, I know they are not. Don't ask me how I know... I just do.

I hope that she is okay.

I have to talk to her. Tomorrow maybe.

I lied back on the bed. And all I could see or hear or think about was saara.

I remembered a little from a few nights back in bahrain.

We were drunk and acted like we did not hate eachother. i even remember holding her hand that day. i had never felt so close to her before. i wish we were not drunk that day , and that it was real.

no , no , noooo .....what am i thinking ? i hate her.

its just something i did that she did not deserve at all and i have to apologize for it.

that is it. nothing else.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATEE

I WAS TRAVELLING 

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER 

COMMENT <3