BRAZIL GP

sorry for the late update again. 

WARNING - slight NSFW. {nothing really much , i dont think it will make anyone uncomfortable , but just in case} 

-------------

i opened my eyes so to see my favourite person looking at me with his beautiful smile. for the first time in the last four days , i seemed to have a good sleep and i was not worried that much.

it felt good waking up by his side again. 

"good morning lan" i smiled. 

"good morning love" he giggled and he pressed a small kiss to my cheek. it made my smile grow bigger.

"i love you" i said in a sleepy tone. 

"i love you" he repeated as he slowly hovered me. 

he started kissing me. his kisses were intense and deep. his hands cupped my cheeks. his kisses glided down my jaw and then to my neck. oh i know what he wants right now. 

"lando , not now" i laughed as i pushed him off of me.

"why not ?" he whined pulling me into his arms again. 

"because we have a race today and i would very much like to walk around the paddock" i giggled and he snorted. 

"i'll carry you" he whined again as he kissed me again. 

"how are you so horny all the time ?" i laughed. 

"not my fault you look so hot 24 by 7" he complimented. i blushed a little.

"we will get caught" i whispered.

"i don't care" he said as he took my hand in his.

"oh you will when we would be on the verge of losing our seats" i laughed as i got up.

"my time will come" he sighed still laying on the hotel bed finally letting go of my hand. i laughed at his cute reaction. 

"you are too cute , lando" i said making my way to the bathroom. 

"my cuteness is all for you , darling" he shouted so i could hear him from the bathroom. i laughed while i brushed my teeth.

i came out of the bathroom and saw lando doing something on his phone.

"saara , listen" he started. 

"yeah ?" i asked confused. 

"i'll deal with amelia and jake today , you have nothing to worry about , you can focus on todays race" he said. deal with them ? 

"lando , they have our pics..." i started but then stopped for some reason. 

"i said i will deal with it , okay ? no one will find out , i promise" he said. 

"thank you lando" i softly said as i came closer to him and hugged him and then kissed him again. 

"i am always here for you love....if you- wait , is that- the gift i gave you..?" he asked as he noticed the necklace that he gave me on my birthday. 

"yes" i giggled and he seemed surprised. did he think i did not like it ? 

"you liked it ?" he asked with a confused smile.

"of course i did , i loved it and i am never taking it off" i cheekily smiled. 

"you better not" he grinned. 

-----------------

lando had left for the paddock three hours before me to 'take care of the stuff'. he was about to train in the paddock and i decided to do my before race work out in the hotel gym.