MR.OLD BUDDY

my whole body was in pain. i opened my eyes to see i was in a room. a hospital room to be exact. all i could remember was walking on the street and then jake smashing my head to the wall. my mind was filled with confusion. i looked around and saw lando sitting on and george sitting sleeping on the sofas. i looked around. looking for something but i did not know what.

"how are you feeling" lando said. did i disturb his sleep ?

"i'm fine. how did i end up here ?" i asked

"you were lying unconscious on the street...do you remember what happened ?" he said

"it was jake...i have no idea how he found me" i said touching my head as it was aching. 

"jake as in jake jake?" he asked 

"yea lando , jake as in jake jake" i said with sarcasm 

"i will do something about it, take rest for now" he said and i agreed , i was tired. george was still asleep. 

lando sat back down and i lied on my hospital bed again. no one spoke a word.

i heard footsteps coming and a man entered the room. oh. my. god. 

"mase !?" i said excited as i saw MASON MOUNT walking into the room. yes i know him. he one of my besties.

"look what happens when i'm not around" he joked

"then maybe you should be around more" i shot back making him giggle. i sat up and he hugged me.

i just noticed that lando had been staring at me and mason the entire time

"you are lando right ?" mason asked him 

"yeah and you are mason ?" he asked

"yeah , great to meet you"  , they hugged as well. what the hell is going on ? since when is lando nice ?

"saara yo- whoa whoa mason mount !?" grorge said out of the blue. he just woke up i guess.

"yeah buddy and you are george right ?" mason said

"yeah...and how do you know saara tho ?" george asked 

"we are old buddies , we met a couple times once at my game and once before when i was at the paddock" he said

"how did i never meet you?" george lauged

"becase i actually talk to people george...i dont sit in a corner all the time" i said to which mason and george both laughed

"but how did happen?" mason asked pointing at my head. 

"there was a guy in the paddock who got fired because of me , so he did this as a revenge" i said casually trying to not make a big deal out of it.

"what ?!" mason asked "i will tell you about it later" i said back

"i think i need to get out of this hospital now" i said 

"wait we have to fill up some forms and stuff" george said as he left the room with lando and mason and i were left alone in the room. 

"let me just change into some regular cloths" i said 

"yeah sure" mason said sitting down on the sofa and i went into the bathroom to freshen up and change my cloths.

as i walked in and looked into the mirror , i saw  big white band-aid on my head. my life is so fucked up. i changed into different cloths.

i got out of the bathroom to see lando , mason and george talking.

"saara listen, me and lando have some work to do , so you can go back to the hotel with mason , alright ?" george announced.