The UA Sports Festival

The Sports Festival was a pivotal part of UA's curriculum at this point. It showed off the best and brightest they had, elevating their prestige jn the process. It was the crucible that would forge heroes, weed out those who were not up to slack, and provide opportunities for those who didn't pass the entrance exam. That was what the three of them, Izuku, Hizoshi, and Ochako were looking forward to. The violette's chance at becoming a hero.

And so, Izuku went to the festival to wish them luck, catching them before they had to go get ready. "Good luck with you two. I know you can do it, so just do your best."

Ochako was wondering something. "Will you be here?"
The green haired boy nodded, smiling brightly, "I'll be in the stands, cheering you both on. Don't be late!"

The brunette agreed, while Shinsou merely nodded in agreement, "Right, We'll look for you!"

The two entered the tunnel, getting ready for the first event.

Present Mic, the LOUD hero, was the main announcer for the event. "WELCOME, EVERYONE, TO THE UA ANNUAL SPORTS FESTIVAL! I AM PRESENT MIC, YOUR HOST, AND I'LL NOW HAND IT OFF TO THE R RATED PRO, MIDNIGHT!"

When the hero in question walked onto stage, the contestants couldn't help but wonder. Is she even school appropriate? Not that it mattered right now, as she announced the first trial: an obstacle course. Her voice called out, clear as the day was bright, "All students, get ready... set... GO!"

Izuku watched from his decent seat as ice coated the starting tunnel, but immediately smiled when he saw Ochako and Hizoshi float over the frozen crowd. They must have used the force or Ochako's quirk to get over the ice! Izuku cheered them on as they reached the first true obstacle.
"THEY'VE MADE IT TO THE ROBOT INFERNO! WHAT WILL TODOROKI, SHINSOU, AND URARAKA DO NEXT?"

Robot Inferno... wait... they can't be serious... It was then that the fist of a zero pointer obscured his view of the two of them. It took all he could muster at the time to beat one. Imagine getting past 7! With this obstacle now known to all, Izuku calculated that their best option was not to fight, but pass the robots. Those things were massive and not worth the time to take them on. Ochako knew this, but Hizoshi froze for a second when seeing them for the first time. The violette must not have seen them in her testing center, perhaps far away from where they roamed... and that hesitation almost caused her to get crushed... if Ochako didn't pull her along, out of the way. They spoke quickly, but the microphones didn't pick it up. However, he smiled, knowing they would make it past this test.

Ochako's voice rang in the violette's ears. "C'mon, don't freeze! If you do, you'll be left back in Gen Ed!"

Hizoshi's resolve strengthened when she heard that. That's right! I can't let anything stop me. With her determination renewed, they both bolted past. Todoroki was already ahead of them, but forced to stop at the next obstacle. "Right, what's the next one?"
The brunette looked ahead, squinting before realizing what it was with wide, shocked eyes. "I can barely see it... wait... when did they have time for...?"

Present Mic's voice rippled across the track, "THE LEADERS HAVE ALREADY MADE IT TO THE NEXT AREA... THE PIT OF DEATH!" There was a moment of silence before Aizawa presumably hit the loudmouth. After all, a name like that would never be allowed on TV normally. "OW, SORRY, THE FALL! HOW WILL THEY MAKE IT ACROSS??"