Negotiations

Izuku walked, in full gear, to the American plains garrison's location. There had been a battle here, and this was the location in which he had been told to meet with Vuko. When he arrived, he was shocked at the level of carnage, especially the level of Optimus' wounds.

His concern was genuine when he asked the hero intern, "Will you recover?"

Optimus was surprised by the level of care he appeared to have for him, "My arm was still intact. It can be reattached. My internal systems will recover the damage over time. I will be combat ready in a few months, if my technician is correct."

"Good. You're a good man, Optimus. It would have been a shame to lose you..." He scanned the battlefield, and made a note. "There's only one thing missing. Where's Soundwave?"
Optimus looked away, saddened by the new topic. "He... left. I don't think he'll be coming back. Megatron and him were close, and with Megatron's death..." The robotic hero trailed off. "He had nothing to fight for."

"I see. Well, I'm sorry about your family. Mine is no better, frankly, but at least you have Catherine to help you out."
"Indeed. She's been like an older sister."
He smiled under that mask. "Then cherish that bond." He turned and walked away, toward the Seperatist garrison. At the halfway point, he stopped, waiting for their response. It was then that he saw it. A ship. It was different to his own, and relatively unarmed. That must be Vuko Uokay's personal ship.

When it landed, Izuku waited for him to arrive. There was a moment of quiet before the garrison's gate opened, and a hovering vehicle of unknown design accelerated towards Izuku's position. It was unarmed on further inspection, and it was clear that he only had bodyguards. Not enough to invade or to be threatening.

When it came to a stop, the neimoidian stood up, and walked down onto the grass. He wore dark navy robes, with a black hat on its head, similar to that of an Egyptian crown. His features were thin, similar to how he'd seen from the hologram. It was good that Izuku met him with the mask on. No need for him to know that he was the same child he first met.

They spoke first, in heavily accented English. "So, you are the Revenant. Leader of your world..."

The green haired boy, now masked completely, replied. "I am. Why call this meeting?"

"We have both lost enough. I believe it's time for a... discussion."

Izuku nodded, waiting for him to start.

Ochako and the rest had barely made it to hyperspace, but they couldn't contact Izuku to let them know. In all likelihood, he would believe them to be dead. That didn't matter as long as they could bring results. Seeing the various tints and hues of blue rush past them was mesmerizing, but the brunette decided to check on everyone else.
When she arrived in the main cabin, she found everyone was relaxed. Sierra was separate from the rest, maintaining her gun. Sitting next to her, Ochako asked, "Is everyone okay?"

"Why ask me?" The pinkette asked.

"Well, for one, I know you are a lot more observant than most. The others might just shrug off any issues."
"..." She stopped after fully reassembling the barrel of her weapon. "Most of them are fine. There are one or two concerns."

"Who...?"

"The Todoroki kid. He's seriously messed up in the head. Distant. Isolated. I can tell he's not doing this mission for the right reasons."

"And the other?"

Meanwhile, Sierra informed her of another growing issue. "Kirishima. He's going to break if people don't address his needs. Mental, anyway. He's great at helping others, but not himself."