Machinations in Motion

The UA staff held a meeting with Tsukauchi, their police representative, and a representative from the Hero Commission. The Decepticons had escaped, fleeing North. Since Allmight and Endeavour can't leave the area without drawing attention, the military was being mobilized to take them down. However, with the implications of what Megatron said to them, they needed to act in a different direction. That was why... even though the HPSC didn't usually get involved... they had a representative here as well.

Nezu started first. "What we need to discuss is the United States actions in relation to the recent spike of high class villains."

The Hero Commission representative spoke on this. "Based on the exponential increase in villain activity, and the reports from the others we've encountered, they all say the same thing. The US is shipping them over. The Prime Minister plans to speak about this at the UN. It's going to be divisive. And, on top of that, create tensions the world hasn't seen since the Dark Ages."

The Dark Ages. Or, what most people call the Age of Chaos, when quirks just appeared. The breakdown of law and order was terribly destructive for all. Agreeing, Nezu continued, "What concerns me is that they told us so easily..."

The detective spoke up. "Nezu, each time I asked with my quirk, it came back as truth. They're saying they were brought over by government agents."

Toshinori, buffed up as his hero persona, was disturbed by this, backing up his friend's assertions. "And that they were trying to take advantage of my presence as the symbol of peace. I understand Stars & Stripes may be having a tough time... but this is too far."

The white furred mammal sighed, not eager by any of these recent developments... after all, they still don't know what happened to the League of Villains after the USJ incident. It's as if they've gone to ground. "I just hope this doesn't come to war. We'll make our preparations for the worst."

The HPSC representative sighed, and permitted that course of action. Praise be to the little blessings, Nezu mused, for once, our interests are aligned. "Please do."

The rest of the week was calm for Izuku and his two friends. Ochako came over multiple times, refusing to move in because she didn't want a handout in that way. However, the green haired boy insisted because the UA fees were expensive enough, and he just wanted to support her. After badgering from both Izuku and Hizoshi, she relented, moving into there and terminating her rent. 

They all relaxed watching a TV series when they were interrupted. "BREAKING NEWS, JAPAN CALLS OUT THE UNITED STATES FOR SHIPPING VILLAINS TO JAPAN! WATCH HERE!" It then showed the Prime Minister of Japan standing up and speaking, "There is a great issue which has afflicted our nation for some time now. A rise in villains not seen by natural circumstances. Due to our outstanding heroes, we have been able to keep this at bay, but the cause has been found!" She turned to the US representative. "They have told us, under duress of a lie detection quirk, that the US has been shipping villains to our lands in order to make AllMight, the Symbol of peace, deal with them. This is indefensible and reckless. Not to mention, what one would describe as an act of war. Japan will not take this insult for much longer. If your government does not cease what it is doing, we may have to intervene ourselves for our own security."

The US representative responded, cooly, but ultimately, not surprised. "Is that a threat?!"

"No, it is a promise, and only if your government doesn't change."