Chapter 1 : Alpha Warewolf Sub-Zero (Kuai-Luiang) x beta Warewolf Johnny Cage

*Smut and Language*

Johnny's POV

Grandmaster Sub-Zero wanted to see me for some reason. So I make my way to the Lin kuai temple. "Grandmaster Sub-Zero would like you to go to his room" a Lin kuai Gaurd said and lead me to the grandmasters room. "Kuai Liuang you needed to talk" I say entering his room and closing the door behind me. Which should have been my first red flag, because he pinned me against the door. He kissed me on my neck, "Kuai Liuang please, stop- ahh~ Fuck" was all I could get out before he kissed me on my lips. He picked me up and moved to his bed and broke the kiss saying, "I can smell your heat when you came here the last time, about three months ago and your in heat again, Cage" then continues "I'm the alpha Warewolf, and I'm going to take your Verginity from you to". He then proceeded to take our clothes off and line his dick up with my ass, "ahhhh~ f-fuck Kuai-Luiang, p-please f-fuck me harder" I sputter out.

Kuai-Luiangs POV

The stuttering mess of the b-list actor beneath me was so good, it put me in a trance that I keep fucking him. "Ahhhh~ Kuai, h-harder f-faster. I w-want Al-all of you i-in me" he stuttered out. I kissed him to shut him up, because none of my clan knows that I'm a Warewolf, and that I'm having sex with Johnny Cage.