Fujin x Male Reader x Kung-lou Jealousy, Death and Re-birth

Fujins POV

I felt something within the wind and asked Lou Kang about it and he just brushed it off. Then I noticed he had a bit of blood on him, "Lou Kang where is (Y/N)" I asked them continue "you killed him" then a fight assured between us. "How can you do this he was my champion and you would just do this to us" I say as Lou Kang laid on the ground. I fly over to Shang-Tsungs island and see him on the floor, I notice Kung-Lou on his knees beside (Y/N) body. "Lou Kang Did this didn't he" Luao says turning towards me as I nod, "Luao, Fujin come here" we hear from all around us as it keeped repeating. We follow a light source down to a opening where souls were coming out of and we see him closing the portal with him on our side. "(Y/N), how did you manage-" "to close the portal" (Y/N) cuts Luao off. "I have no clue" he says, and floats to his body. "Luao, could you help me stand up please" he says. "Uh gentlemen may we help you with our God issue" we all turn to see the kids come up the stairs. "Jin hi" Luao says running up to hugging Jin, (Y/N) runs up to Jackie and Cassie hugging them. "You okay," Jackie asked (Y/N) as he just nodded.

(Y/N)'s POV

Jackie and Cassie made a plan, "Fujin, Luao you-" before I could finish the kids went to the arcade room and Fujin speaks up, "we made a plan, to make the three of us less suspicious, you would just date Luao in public and then behind the scenes we all date." I nod I agreement as we hear Lou Kang show up as Fujin and Luao went out to confront him. I hear fighting and Luo Kang crashing though the roof and getting up and seeing that I was injured. Then I noticed that I had a wood chunk in my side "Ahh Shit" I say grabbing the wooden piece, I pulled it out and focused on healing myself. Then Lou grabbed my neck and pulled me out of the structure, "STOP LOU KANG, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS" Fujin yelled has the winds pick up.