004 :: NECK PILLOWS.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER FOUR...!

!

❝ NECK PILLOWS , SEASON FOUR ❞

JENNIE HOTCHNER really, really wished she could say that she didn't even think to call the number she was given last Friday. She wished she could say that Grayson hadn't been on her mind more times than she wanted him to be. She wished she could say that a week had passed, and she hadn't made any contact with him.

But, as she sat in her room, on the following Thursday night, she found herself staring at the paper that contained his number.

She shook her head, biting her nails for a moment. She then ran her hands through her hair, before letting out an exasperated sigh. She knew no boy, especially not Grayson, should've made her feel like this.

But he did.

And Jennie hated him for that.

Finally, after almost chewing her entire nail off, Jennie finally began dialing the numbers from the card.

She buried her face into her hands, as she listened to the sound of her phone ring.

Of course, he ended up not answering.

When Jennie realized it, she stuffed her face far into her pillow, her dramatic scream being muffled. In reality, she knew she was being immensely dramatic. But, she didn't really care. Really, all she took away from this situation was that he was a pain in the ass, and not worth her time.

She looked back at her phone, before muttering, "Go to hell, Grayson."

She then huffed, beginning to get up, and leave her room. However, before she could go too far, she heard her phone ring again. A little quicker than she liked to admit, Jennie swiftly moved back to her bed.