014 :: MOVE IN DAY.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER FOURTEEN...!

!

❝ MOVE IN DAY , SEASON FIVE

FIVE

MONTHS HAD PASSED ever since Jennie's breakdown. Long, tiring months. However, despite how extended they felt, they were a very big turning point in Jennie's life.

She started going back to therapy, restarting her sessions with Dr. Bianca Wells. She also had gotten herself to start confiding more in her father. It was a long process, sure, but she would be lying if she said she wasn't proud of the progress she's made. Soon enough, they made a deal to sit down with each other every other day, and talk about what's been going on in their lives.

And now, after everything, Jennie could safely say that she was getting better. That she had gotten better.

And it felt- amazing.

It was the night before she was supposed to leave for New York to get settled into her Columbia University dorm, when she found herself walking up to Spencer Reid's apartment door. There, she knocked on it, waiting for him to answer.

He opened it a few moments later, slightly furrowing his eyebrows at the sight, "Jennie?"

"Hey." She gave him a soft smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just uh-" Jennie began, "I just wanted to see you before I leave for college tomorrow."

"I thought you were going to visit the team in the morning to say goodbye?" Spencer recalled, still unsure on why the girl was there. It's not that he didn't want her to be there, it was just odd.

"Well yeah, but, uh- I wanted to see you. Like, at our own time." She stammered slightly on her words, looking down at her hands, before back up at the man, "It's just, I have a lot of apologies to give to people. And I think many of them belong to you."