19| Divorce

A/N - so before starting this chapter I need you all to know this was the first ever chapter I wrote for this book. At like 4 in the night/morning.

We've come a long way, I hope you loved this book and I hope you will love this chapter as well as the upcoming chapters.

I have done a lot of mehnat toh please isme 50 comments kar dena !

Also thank you for almost like 27k views and 4.3 k votes.

Please follow me I need just 7 more to hit 500 🥺

Happy reading 😊

•••

Dard pehle se hai jyada
Khud se phir yeh kiya vaada
Khamosh nazrein rahe bezubaan

Ab na pehle si baatein hain
Bolo to lab thar tharatein hain
Raaz yeh dil ka na ho bayaan

Ho gaya ke aasar koyi hum pe nayi
Humsafar mein toh hai humsafar hai nahi
Door jaata raha paas aatha raha
Khamkha bewajah khwaab bunta raha
~~~

A week after the accident

“ Manik I'll just go get the papers, tum sign kar do ! ”
Nandini hurried inside going inside the walk in wardrobe and came out with a bunch of files I'm her hand.

“ Nandini I'll sign these baad me, pehle jaa ke rashi pe bhi check karna hai. She has a fight with Veer idk about what ! ”
Manik replied wearing his jacket.

“ Manik ye important hai please dekh toh lo ”

I don't know- I- I just feel this is the best option ”
Nandini mumbled and Manik made a wierd ‘ tsk ’ sound.

“ Bohot time lagega yaar Nandini. Doctor se bhi milna hai with mom and dad's latest blood test records. ”
Nandini found it a little wierd but before she could say anything, Manik left the room.

“ Dekh lena mom dad ka khana and all, maintain rahe theek se. ”
She heard him yell from the stairs and sighed.

...

Nandini came down the stairs with medical reports in both hands. Manik saw her face and easily saw how exhausted she looked.

“ You look very tired ! Tabyet kharab hai ? ”
Manik asked going close to her and holding her arm.

“ Nahi bas thoda thak gayi hoon, chalo I'll heat up the food. Baaki sab ne toh kha liya hai ”

They walked towards the kitchen and Manik took off his jacked throwing it on the round table there.

He took out a can of diet coke from the fridge and drank some.

“ Tum ne kha liya ? ”

“ Man nahi tha bilkul ”
He looked at her and placing the can on the aisle moved closer to her. He touched her forehead with the back of his palm and felt that her body wasn't hot or warm.

“ Is it your that time of the month? ”

She nodded, almost pouting like a baby and he again went to the fridge.