Part 1

While laying in my bed, my roommate walks in.
"I found a perfect class for us!" she yelled.

"Yeah no, im not doing shit." i replied
"Cmonnnn, its better than laying down all the time" she said.

"What is it anyways?" I asked
"A TWERKING CLASS." she yelled
"A what now? Ain't no way" I said
"Its all girls..." she replied

She knew I would like the fact it was all girls. After what felt like hours of her convincing me, i accepted.

"How many days a week is it?" I asked
"Twice a week, for 2 hours each class" she answered

Our first class was on tomorrow on Monday.

- THE NEXT DAY -

"Kayla wake up, our class is in a bit."

"Ok ok im awake."

As soon as I wake up I see Natalie laying our outfits on the bed. It was white crop tops, some grey booty shorts, and a headband.

Eventually we were both changed and I start taking mirror pictures.
- THE PICTURES -

- 10 MINUTES LATER -

"Time to go!" Natalie yelled
We hop in my car and start driving to the place.
Eventually we arrived and it was time for our class. We walked in and there was tons of girls.

Im gonna be completely honest

Im gonna be completely honest. I already loved being here.

"Alright girls!! My name is Isa, im your coach and i hope all of y'all are ready to SHAKE SOME ASS" she yelled
All the girls started cheering
Everyone started taking their sweatpants off and were left with booty shorts and a sports bra.

"Ok so the first thing were gonna do is kinda freestyle this. So get with a partner." Isa said

Just as im about to go to Natalie, someone taps on my shoulder. I look back and its this motherfucking goddess with the biggest ass i have ever seen.
"Partners?"

"For sure." i replied
She smirked

"Alright so im gonna put some songs on and your partner is gonna twerk on you. For those who are twerking, try to match the beat." Isa said
"Whats your name by the way?" I asked
"Sasha. You?"
"Im Kayla. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too Kayla. Anyways you go first"
"Alright" i replied

Isa turns up the music and I start twerking in Sashas face.
Eventually 5 minutes pass and im sweating. It was Sashas turn and when i tell you i was excited, i mean it.
Isa turns the music back up and Sasha starts shaking that ass. I was amused. In another world. Best ass i have ever seen to be completely honest. 5 minutes go by but i wish we had more time. For the rest of the class we just did some basics but for some reason Sasha was so good. Too good to be a beginner. At the end of class I walk up to Sasha and ask her something.
"How are you so good? Your like a natural."
"Im a stripper. Just here for fun."
"Makes so much more sense. Which strip club?" I asked
"The one right around the corner."
"Right then, ill keep that in mind."
She laughed

Eventually we exchanged numbers and i left in a good mood. Not regretting a single moment.

"How was it?" Natalie asks
"I loved it bro" i replied
"SEE. I told you, i knew you would like it. Im never wrong"
"Sure"
We laughed

We drove back home and took showers and changed. We both were going out that night. Natalie was going to see some friends, and i had to work late night at the vape store.

I changed into my outfit

And then headed out.
"Bye Natalie, im working late tonight!" I yelled
"Alright bye, ill be out clubbing!"

I walk out the door and hop into my car and head out to work.