Part 2

I arrive at work.
When i walked in Tyler my coworker was just finishing up his shift so thats when mine starts. I was a bit early so i had some time to spare so i headed to the back and just started vaping. 10 minutes later Tyler walks in.

"Whats up Kayla. Your shift is up."
"Alright bye Tyler" i replied

I walk in the counter and finish up a few customers.
Then a group of teenage boys walk in and come up to the counter.
"Hey uh, can we have 5 vapes?" One of them asked.
"Hey boys. Gotta be more specific on that one." I replied
"Right sorry. 5 disposable vapes." He said
"Flavor?"
"3 mint and 2 kiwi."
Just as im grabbing the vapes, a woman comes in causing the bell at the door to jingle.
I look at the door and there she is. The girl from the class.
"Whats up lil mama. 🔥🔥🔥" i yelled
"Heyyyy. I didnt know you work here."
"Well, now you do."
"I need something to make me high as fuck."
"One second guys ill finish her up." I told the group of boys.
"Sorry boys, didnt see you there." She tells them
"Its fine." One of them replies
"You want disposable or???" I asked her
"Nope" she replied

I hand over the vape and she immediately opens the box and takes a hit.
She then grabs her wallet and i stop her.
"Its on me."
"Thanks bae."
She winks at me as she walked out the store taking hits

"Sorry guys. Uh i need to see some ID please." I told the boys

Eventually they all show me they're ID and pay.

- 2 HOURS LATER -

I walk my way out of the shop and lock it up and head home.
I walk into the apartment and hear something from Natalies room.
I immediately knew what it was. She bought another girl over and they're fucking. For the next hour, all i heard were moans and yelling each others names. Finally, they walk out. Not knowing im there, they start making out on the kitchen counter naked. Natalie goes to grab the strap on and the girl she bought home lets out a small shriek when she spots me on the couch.
"OH. KAYLA?! YOUR HOME?" Natalie yells
"Yup. For the past hour." I replied
"Oh. My. God. Wha-"
I could tell they were embarrassed. But at the same time, i knew Natalie didnt regret anything.
"You guys can continue. I dont mind." I told them
"Really?! Ok great! Actually... would you wanna join us?" Natalie asked
"Fuck yeah!" I said
I was actually happy they asked cause i really wanted to have some fun too.
We headed into Natalies room and they turned up some music and told me to strip. While i was taking my clothes off, Natalie already went in the girls pussy and started humping her from the back.
I got on the bed and they kept going.
I started making out with the girl from the front while she was still getting humped by Natalie from the back. She moaned in my mouth in the process plenty of times.
"Alright, your turn! Get in the same position." Natalie told me
I got in the same position that the girl was in and Natalie quickly inserted the strap on from the back. She went in and out slowly.
"Come! Spread your legs in front of me." I told the girl.
She came in front of me and spread her legs as i started to suck her clit.
Natalie on the other hand was going faster and faster. I couldnt stop moaning.
"Natalieeeee....oh my godddd fucckkkkkkk." I yelled
She eventually went as fast as she could and started clapping my ass.
"Hey, whats your name!" The girl yelled as she hit her lip.
I stopped sucking her pussy and yelled "Kayla! Whats yours?! And immediately went back to sucking and moaning.
"Maria!"
At first i thought she asked me this cause she might have wanted to be friends or see me again later. Then i realized she only wanted to know my name so she could moan it.
"Kaylaaaaa...oh my fuckinggg godddddd." She yelled as i inserted my tongue into her pussy and went back and forth.
Eventually Natalie removed the strap on from inside my asshole and gave the strap on to me. I put it on and told them to sit in the same position. I inserted the strap on into Natalies pussy and started grinding slowly. Then i stuck four of my fingers into Marias pussy. I went faster and faster for natalie causing her to moan like crazy. I kept going in and out for Maria causing her to also moan like crazy. I kept going faster and faster. Then i told Natalie to turn around so i can put the strap on in her asshole. She turned around and she started sucking on Marias clit while i was going faster and faster on her asshole. I grabbed her ponytail and smacked her ass with my other hand while going very faster in and out.
"FUCKKKKKKK....KAYLA OH MY GODDDDD."
"You like that huh?"
"Yessss... mommmyyyy. Fasterrrrr fasterrrrr"
"You asked for it."
I went so fast in and out her asshole causing her to cum all over the bed and start shaking.

An hour goes by and Maria heads out.
"That was really fun" natalie says
"Fr" I replied
We both took a shower and changed into our pjs.

An hour went by on us on our phones and next thing we knew it was 2 am

"Alright we should go to bed." I said
"Yeah. Goodnight" Natalie says